Alexis Neiers

Discussion in 'Star Style' started by Kenysha75, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

[​IMG]
    Alexis Christine Neiers is a television personality and aspiring model. She is featured on E!'s reality series Pretty Wild with her mother, Andrea Arlington-Dunne, and sisters Gabby Neiers and Tess Taylor. She was accused of, and eventually convicted for, burglarizing Orlando Bloom's home in July 2009.
    Criminal activity

On November 16, 2009, Neiers pleaded not guilty to burglary charges stemming from her alleged involvement with the Hollywood "Bling-Ring" burglaries. The burglars had targeted the homes of celebrities including Orlando Bloom, Rachel Bilson, Paris Hilton, and Audrina Patridge.

On May 10, 2010, Neirs pleaded no contest to a charge of first degree residential burglary of Orlando Bloom's home and was sentenced to 180 days in county jail, with three years probation. Neiers began her sentence on June 24, 2010.
    wikipedia.org
    thefrisky.com

2. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Alexis & sister Tess

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    fanpop.com

3. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Jennifer Issa Fashion Shoot Pt 2 Alexis Neiers

4. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Chelsea Lately: "Pretty Wild" Cast

E!'s newest stars stop by and share their "secret" to success. Plus, hear how the sisters get through the toughest of times.

5. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Tess Taylor & Alexis Neiers Arlington in Paris for Jennifer Issa FTV shoot

#5 Kenysha75, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by moderator maam: Jul 16, 2010
  6. couture.gab

couture.gab Member

I love the show! it's mindless drama. so it's good entertainment.

They're all dressed very "cali girl" which I kinda like.
    They're all covered in tattoo's aren't they? I noticed even the 16year old had a butterfly on the back of her neck.

7. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Yes they are like the typical LA girls

Anyway here are Alexis tats

[​IMG]
    x17online.com

8. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Reality TV hotties Tess Taylor and her sister Alexis showed off their ink the other day at a Hollywood tattoo parlor, and we're loving it! The Pretty Wild starlets are no strangers to body art, and it looks like they're just as addicted to ink as we are to their E! show!
    [​IMG]
    .x17online.com

#8 Kenysha75, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by moderator maam: Jul 16, 2010
  9. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

10. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Sunday February 21 2010. Alexis Neiers (left) and Tess Taylor dine out at Mr Chow's in Beverly Hills.
    picapp.com

[​IMG][​IMG]

11. couture.gab

couture.gab Member

Alexis Neiers and Tess Taylor waiting for the Valet at Boa

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Source: Zimbio

12. couture.gab

couture.gab Member

#12 couture.gab, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by moderator torino: Jul 16, 2010
  13. meanced

meanced New Member

^^Loved her shoes:heart:

14. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Reality Star Gets Jail in Orlando Bloom Burglary

[​IMG]
    Alexis Neiers, who was accused of burglarizing Orlando Bloom's Los Angeles home, pleaded no contest to felony burglary Monday, striking a deal with prosecutors shortly before her trial was slated to begin. Neiers, who stars in E!'s 'Pretty Wild,' will be sentenced to three years of formal probation and 180 days in county jail, ABC News reports. She also agreed to stay away from Bloom and his home. She's to report to jail on June 24 to begin her sentence.

"Ms. Neiers feels it's in her best interest to take the people's offer because of the amount of jail time that could possibly occur ... and she wants to move on with her life," her attorney, Jeffery Rubenstein, told Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Peter Espinoza (via E! News).

Neiers is one of six people accused of targeting the homes of celebrities -- including those of Megan Fox, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan -- and stealing millions in jewelry, clothing and other luxury items. The "Burglar Bunch" also includes Rachel Lee, 19; Nicholas Prugo, 19; Diana Tamayo, 20; Courtney Ames, 19; and Roy Lopez Jr., 28.

"It's been a long road and Alexis is looking forward to moving on with her life," Rubenstein said after today's hearing. "After lengthy consideration and fighting the best pretrial fight we could, we decided it was in Alexis' best interest to take responsibility for her small part in this incident and do a little bit of county jail time instead of a lengthy state prison sentence if convicted."

Bloom, star of the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and 'Lord of the Rings' films, had been expected to testify at the trial.

Neiers avoided a hefty sentence -- a felony burglary count could have netted her up to six years in prison. Neiers had previously pleaded not guilty for her role in the heist.
    .popeater.com

15. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Alexis Neiers and her sister Tess Taylor enjoy a "Pretty Wild" night out at Trousdale.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    zimbio

16. Amyamyxxx

Amyamyxxx New Member

Alexis Neiers Pretty Free After Release From Jail

Are Alexis Neiers' Pretty Wild days behind her?

The erstwhile E! star was released from Lindsay Lohan's current digs, the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, Calif., Friday at 7:41 p.m. after serving 30 days of a 180-day sentence for her role in burglarizing Orlando Bloom's home.
    Not bad.

"I've had time to reflect on my life and the choices that led me to this experience, left alone in my cell 23 hours a day and having everything stripped away but the bare essentials. I did a lot of soul searching," Neiers tells E! News.

"I feel very humbled and see my life in a way that I have come to be very grateful for and I am also grateful to everyone who has helped and supported me through this."

Neiers, 19, pleaded no contest in May to first-degree residential burglary, though she told E! News the next day that she "didn't do anything wrong."
    It's too early to tell whether her post-incarceration plans include a return to the party circuit, but she is supposedly interested in helping others learn from her experience—which, at the very least, included getting involved with the wrong crowd.

"I am now a convicted felon—convicted of a crime that I did not commit," Neiers said tonight. "I was charged with one count of residential burglary and never a suspect in any of the other Hollywood robberies, which is contrary to what some media outlets are incorrectly reporting.

"However, it gives me an excellent opportunity to reach out to teens and help them grasp the possible consequences of drinking and partying with people you assume are safe and with whom you consider friends.The possible consequences are NOT worth it. I am committed to talking to teens and encouraging them to become goal oriented and participate in positive activities that give back to their world."

Neiers also has three years' of probation to get through, and she was ordered to pay up to $600,000 in restitution.

While Neiers was only implicated in the Bloom break-in, the company she was keeping is accused of masterminding and/or taking part in burglaries at the homes of Lohan, Paris Hilton, Audrina Patridge, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green, Rachel Bilson and Ashley Tisdale in 2008 and 2009.
    (Originally published July 23, 2010, at 8:08 p.m. PT)

source UK Eonline http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/detail.jsp?contentId=192037

17. couture.gab

couture.gab Member

wow, so she's out?

18. VivaciousCohen

VivaciousCohen New Member

Wow ^ really? I kept thinking about it and realizing she still had so many months to go. :ninja: :blush:

I think Alexis is really pretty, her makeup is stunning. :heart:

19. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Celebrities of BOA Steakhouse 2

Alexis Neiers - one of the infamous Hollywood "Burglar Bunch" - leaves BOA steakhouse in LA.
    August 23, 2010
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Zimbio

20. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Celebrities of BOA Steakhouse 2

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    zimbio