Alice Metza

ax80

Reaction score
The mystery girl from Proenza Schouler.
I am quite intrigued by the fact that she has so little work behind her, but such a commanding presence on the runway.

I hope we see her even more throughout the next weeks. Wonderful debut.

Mother Agency: Two Management

Nowfashion.com

Style.com

Just spent the last hour going to her Instagram. Obsessed!

i was so excited till i found out she's American. and her facebook name is Alice Vanessa Metza

She lives in Los Angeles but has German, Cherokee and Belizian roots. :flower:

I'm on the fence with this one... she has an interesting look and a definite presence on the runway. I'd like to see how she does in print when she is working with better photographers... a Billy Kidd pair up could be amazing I think. I'd also really like to know her stats. I totally trolled her IG & FB- her L.A. alterna-party girl persona is sort of off putting for me... it'll be interesting to see where she goes from here though - an undeniably fantastic debut.

I don't think we'll be seeing her anywhere else this season - she posted somewhere that she was headed back to L.A....

A few images from her instagram and facebook...

6bubbles6erotica6/instagram | milleniumheartbeat/facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
It was her face that instantly drew me in, and what a face it is.........but it was her "L.A. alterna-party girl persona" that left me wanting more. I hope whatever agencies she ends up with internationally doesn't try to edit down her personality. I can't wait to hear her story.

I'm hopeful to see her again this season. Girls often go home before going to another city, so I hope that's the case. I'm hoping she does one or two more Brokaw casted shows these season and comes back next season and sets the industry on fire.

Interesting face and presence but girl needs very specific angles....

I think she simply needs to test more to learn her angles.

Her LA personality is what actually got me enchanted. A unique girl with a different background. A true story of a life beyond the runway. She certainly is interesting.

but it was her "L.A. alterna-party girl persona" that left me wanting more.

I'm a San Francisco native... contempt for the L.A. scene is practically programmed into my DNA... I'm still watching though - her face is compelling when she's not trying too hard.

I'm hoping she does one or two more Brokaw casted shows these season

That would be cool... I'd like to see how she carries different styling(s)

Why Not posted a pic of her, so it appears as though she's represented in Milan. Hope she goes this season and racks up or gets another big exclusive.

Adds
Proenza Schouler F/W 2015.16-NY

style

Stats! :blush::heart:

Alice_Metza.jpg

models.com

Yeah, definitely Prada. I just can't wait to see her on the runway again.

Clearly biased, but I thought she was the most beautiful girl there.

Alice%201.jpg

style

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->