Alina Krasina

*Bianca*

Reaction score
Alina's new to Supreme NY.

She's Russian, from St. Petersburg. More pics and stats to come, but so far I do like what I see.

alina359347674.jpg
alina89351970.jpg

thelovemagazineblog

Her cheeks/lips remind me a little bit of Alisa Matviychuk. I love the first shot :smile: Thanks for starting a thread on her *Bianca*

I see Vlada in the 1st shot for sure, but the 2nd shot is something else entirely. Curious for more pictures :flower:

:shock: Nice way to pop up again... I noticed her a few times ago on what I supposed to be her (former?) mother agency's website. Then she disappeared and I wondered what happened... switch ? quit ? and so on... but seems she's back at the right place, regardless who's her mother agent in St Petersburg now :blush:

Nice work Bianca! :flower: I won't be surprise if she does well next season :wink:

She looks lovely in that first picture! Can't wait to see more of her.

Very cute, yet the shape of her face seems quite interesting. She seems to already be getting some pre-season buzz from Michelle Lee and Katie Grand on the Love Magazine blog:

Casting Director Michelle Lee has rounded up the girls she thinks are going to be huge in the coming season!

Alina @ Supreme

thelovemagazineblog.wordpress.com

ETA: I believe her mother agent is Avant (Ranya, Ursula, Stasya, Zina).

Last edited by a moderator:
She doesn't intrigue me, and her legs and stature seemed rather unimpressive in older shots, so I'll be interested to see what she looks like now (when she's not wearing platforms). Lovely eyes, though. :heart:

she so reminds me of Vlada :buzz: i'm officially rooting for this girl :heart:

I think she looks fairly womanly (in model terms, that is!) by supreme standards, anyone agree ?

^ i do, cold_sun. she doesn't seem to fit the same aesthetic as alot of their girls.

she looks like a little girl in the first picture. so i don't know where you guys are gettin' the whole womanly thing. :ermm:

I definitely see the Vlada resemblance in the first picture, too. I hope she has a good season so we can see more of her, I really like her look :woot:

she looks like a little girl in the first picture. so i don't know where you guys are gettin' the whole womanly thing. :ermm:

I agree, womanly might not be the best word to describe her look and I think it's more a matter of wording than perception. I think what many people wanted to highlight is the fact she's more "feminine" or "girly" or less androgynous than various other Supreme girls. Though, if she's clearly more girly and less androgynous than Daiane or now Maddie, models like Antonella or Romana are rather "sweet" than "dark" too. I know it's tough to find the exact wording to describe it but to me the shift in Supreme looks is nothing new, like any other agency their aesthetic evolves season after season. Provided this more or less obvious evolution, Alina, to me at least, is a true Supreme girl. :flower:

Provided this more or less obvious evolution, Alina, to me at least, is a true Supreme girl. :flower:
That's actually what I thought. Plus, I love how her face shape works with her hair ( I mean the fact it's shorter in front and her hairline ) :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->