Aliona Doletskaya

MissDIOR

.fr
Reaction score
She deserves a thread as so far she is doing great job for Vogue Russia! ^_^

moskva3wy8.jpg

[glamour.ru]

I didn't even know there was a Vogue Russia! :doh: I'd love to see more about her, however.

thanks for starting this, missdior. :heart:
..she's been doing quite a marvelous job as editor-in-chief.. definitely pushing the concept of fashion in russia and getting involved so many talented people (like sabina schreder and simon robins) -_- .

wow, i am like that she was a linguistics professor before fashion! it gives me hope haha, i am an anthropology major, and i would love a career in fashion!

Whenever they interview her, for example on style.com videos, she is often extremely well spoken and she seems very intelligent.

It's nice to hear her opinions. Btw - does anyone know when Vogue Russia started?

kuba01 said:
Whenever they interview her, for example on style.com videos, she is often extremely well spoken and she seems very intelligent.

It's nice to hear her opinions. Btw - does anyone know when Vogue Russia started?

It was started in 1998, right after the financial crisis. I think she's very intelligent and pleasant woman, she's doing a lot of charity work, which she doesn't really talk about.:blush: I met her couple of times, and said hi cause we used to work in the same building. I think russian vogue is definetly "smarter" than most other glossies, I jsut wish they did mroe of thier own editorials instead of "borrowing" from international editions :ninja: . Harpers Russia was a bit more popular but now since their superstar editor is gone, im sure vogue will take over.
As for her personal style, it's nice & grown-up most of the time... She looks good for her age. The only time I remember seeing her outfit and go a bit "wtf" was when she wore all white - white capri pants, white tank top and white shoes witha a white Dior Flight Bag... fair enough, it was the middle of summer but still... :innocent:

Thanks for starting this thread, she seems an interesting character...

Some pictures

With N.Vodianova
4b29ae5f88a07fc828e7bee0f40a6574.jpg

*fashionrussia.com

we32_038-3.jpg

*kommersant.ru

bw35.jpg

vsvet05_07_.jpg

bp35.jpg

1164_1872_7ccf0.jpg

*surlaterre.ru

2.jpg
dleckaya.jpg
3573_1.jpg

*blog.economix.com.ua

i like vogue russia under her and vogue russia should deserve a thread called"vogue russia under Aliona:1998 to present":P

here is alena at some party in Moscow

can someone ID her dress? I thought it was miu miu but no sure now

source: tattler.ru

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->