Alison Nix

In the eds she can be such a nice looking sad girl. I am suprised she's American though.

hair cut!

the hair was a bit shocking for her at first but it looks SOOO GOOD and she's getting used to it already.we did a shoot yesterday and it went really well... alison is so down to earth and such an amazing girl.. i love having her around. here are a couple digital snapshots from the shoot...we want to know what you think!

DSC02619.jpg

DSC02608.jpg

The cut-your-hair-virus has spreaded from Supreme to Ford? :P We already knew she looks good with a bob of course. I think she pulls it off. I like the pics, thanks beautycase. :heart:

00060m.jpg
00440m.jpg

[Imitation of Christ, style.com]
[style.com]

Backstage @ John Richmond Fall 2006

Lovin' the lashes. -_-
Richmond%20bbt%20F6%20009.jpg
Richmond%20bbt%20F6%20010.jpg
Richmond%20bbt%20F6%20011.jpg

Richmond%20fsh%20F6%20004.jpg
Richmond%20fsh%20F6%20006.jpg
Richmond%20fsh%20F6%20044.jpg

[imaxtree.com]

Last edited by a moderator:
Her eyes are amazing and the haircut gives her a new edge :smile:

ford models europe

New from fordmodels.com.

Attachments

• newdo9.jpg
    newdo9.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 417
Another look at Alison's new look.

Attachments

• newdo8.jpg
    newdo8.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 63
i prefer her looks in print.
and shes such a cute beauty whatever.

#48 is stunning. How do you get Ford's pics to look so big?

Her new polas from Ford.

Attachments

• nixpolas.jpg
    nixpolas.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 145
are we seeing a new wave of models with black, bobbed hair? :P patricia schmid, rachel alexander .. now alison? anyways, i think it looks good on alison too. looking forward to seeing her on the runways next season with this new haircut.

yeah, short hair seems really in again. Cameron R, Marie Louise also cut their hair during the past 6 mos or so. Who advised Alison to cut her hair, someone at Ford or a designer/photog/stylist, etc? Or did she just decide to change her look?

Alison did a job for Aveda which required her to cut her hair, she was ready for a change.

her hair just looks black in the polaroids, i think its a reddish brown. i think it looks better on alison than rachel.

the rest of the editorial :heart: i'm loving the new haircut.

[source: fordmodelseurope.com]

I loved her with her long hair and love her even more with it short. She looks so striking & has wonderful eyes and cheekbones, i can't think who she reminds me of.

backstage from Models.Com

Attachments

• alisonsophiezaldy.jpg
    alisonsophiezaldy.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5632.jpg
    IMG_5632.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5633.jpg
    IMG_5633.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 35
Does anyone have scans of the Teen Vogue editorial she had? I cannot remember which issue it was but it was with Claudia Merikula, a Persian theme I believe. I can't find it. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->