All about Starting your Own Label /Line ... See post #1 for related threads.

Discussion in 'Careers, Education & the Business of Fashion' started by kaliptika, Dec 10, 2004.

1. thercbray

thercbray New Member

I'm unsure if anyone has mentioned this website but I found an ongoing series of articles about starting your own fashion business from scratch on businessoffashion.com (http://www.businessoffashion.com/category/education/basics for the exact location of the series, there are several other series such as business pitches from online upstarts, critiques from a panel of professionals, and many other useful articles as well as links to fashion and business related articles in other publications).

2. BetteT

BetteT Mod Squad Team Leader

Thank you for sharing this ... looks like some very good information! :flower:

3. thercbray

thercbray New Member

Anytime :smile:

4. LittleChoupette

LittleChoupette New Member

Looking for advice on what to do to start my own brand eventually

So I've been into fashion design for a pretty long time now, both my parents also used to be in the industry and had their own ladies businesswear brand, I'm trying to do as much as possible independently from them though, so far I've only been doing fashion sketching really but I'm trying to get more experienced in other fields that are needed for my end-goal which is to start my own high fashion brand, I'm 16 right now and will likely be left with a very large amount of money soon, I'm thinking of using that to fund my study at university, move to a bigger city, (best option right now is London) and eventually start something up with it but obviously I'm not very experienced at all so I'm looking for any advice / tips that you lovely people might have for me right now!

5. BetteT

BetteT Mod Squad Team Leader

#245 BetteT, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited by moderator Natasa: Jul 13, 2018