All American S/S 2010

made this on polyvore with pictures from elle.com
d&g, chanel, alex wang & ralph lauren

^^ Loving this shoot right now, though I can't stand Riley's. I think the key is to do kind of a 70's americana/suburbia thing. Not just cheerleaders.

ohhh I adore the pics with Julia. That whole wholesome surburban 60'-70's vibe is what I love about this trend/look.

Ralph Lauren does it best, in my opinion. Always has, always will. Maybe it's too obvious but it's so precise that it's difficult not to appreciate it. I especially love American classic with a 70s twist, and who can forget Robert Redford as Gatsby?

DSquared
D2.jpg

Christopher Kane
ck2.jpg_.jpg

From www.raggedmag.com

Glad somebody did White Trash Americana!

good thread
but this is probably one of my least favorite way of dressing of all time:ninja:

with the exception of the cheerleading spread, i have to admit that i secretly love when this patriotric trend emerges every now and then. i loved chanel, dsquared, and a.wang, as well as the self-service editorial! ^_^

im loving this american style going on ... has been going on for a while now (after the leather goth look)... its very relaxed and idea for spring season. Though these are all v creative -- I leave it down to american eagle, abercrombie&fitch, hollister etc to do their job. it is not worth spending lots of money on brandnames with this style... :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->