Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
cocoperez

Attachments

• underwoodallure2__oPt.jpg
    underwoodallure2__oPt.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 22
They've had really interesting different covers in the past year but this looks like a cover from '08 or '07, not really fresh. And the side part/smokey eye has been done a lot. Not too bad though

Horrible choice! And what a stupid cover, looks identical to her 2008 one, except her mouth is closed here, seriously why the f*** not try something different! After few unexpected covers so far, they give us this redux? It wasnt that great the first time around. :rolleyes:

hmm seems like carrie was just on the cover? well i could take her or leave her- but is it just me or has allure has been really low on content this year? hopefully they step it up for this issue!

They need a new cover photographer, I assume this is by Thompson again.
I thought they were doing great for a period of time using Norman, anyhow Allure covers are so rehash.

This looks very late 90s for me. Don't like it.

That is gorgeous! One of Carrie's best! I love it!

Nice cover but there's no way she looks like Amber Valletta.

Same old, same old. They should change it up a bit .. There's usually something interesting in the review though. :smile:

Carrie is pretty. The cover is pretty. Its just.. pretty.
I find it dull, boring and too girl next door. Although I don't like Carrie's look altogether with her 'girly girl' thing.

is it just me or does the cover look somewhat...vintage? i know this particular cover is a bit boring (especially with carrie on it) but the fact that they are going back to this older style is exciting!!

^I'm not sure exactly what it is, but somehow her facial expression isn't as blank as the usual covers. Hmm, she also looks a bit batty, really, makes it more interesting.

She was also on the cover of September 2008 issue, just look, how similar they are.

dailystab
cocoperez via lucy92

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->