tarsha

Reaction score
justjared

Attachments

• kirsten-dunst-allure.jpg
    kirsten-dunst-allure.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
I dont really like the cover at all, or her fake sunkissed skin. She looks much better with her natural pale skin, this just washes her out.

I don't really like the cover shot...something about it is just a bit...off? Her face is getting lost behind her hair.
But I LOVE Kirsten and i'm so glad to see her again.
The inside images are gorgeous.

Thanks for posting Tarsha!

Okay, when I first looked at the cover without clicking it, I thought I like it but after seeing it in a larger size, I was wrong. Seems like there's something wrong with her face. I think it's her smile that makes it look awkward. Sigh..thought this was going to be great 'cause it's Kirsten Dunst. :(

^I see what you mean. It looks great from a distance, but there's something forced about her smile when you see the cover up close. Gorgeous girl, that Kirsten.

Her face gets lost with her hair and the background. They're all the same colors. :doh: She's a very gorgeous girl, too bad she's not looking her best here. And it's not like the first time we've seen this kind of concept from Allure.

Kirsten has never photographed well. I have no idea why any magazine would consider her for a cover.

Well, the cover is a bit weird, there's something wrong with the lighting I guess but Kirsten looks good. Thank you so much for posting, tarsha. Any news regarding content? In the past few months Allure has had amazing editorials, both beauty and fashion-wise, so I hope they'll deliver once again.

Kiki Dunst is one of my two favourite celebrities (The other being Sofia Coppola) so I'm contractually obliged to buy this. I'm not crazy about the cover (That looks like a cover for May, not December) but she looks beautiful regardless.

Not a great cover. It could've been nice, but I think there was a bit too much airbrushing. It's like her jaw blends into her neck, there's no definition. And she looks so sad...

Hurrah! It has returned. I wasn't expecting a December cover that has such a sunny feel.

Kirsten has never photographed well. I have no idea why any magazine would consider her for a cover.

I love Kirsten, but I agree. It's nearly impossible to find a good portrait of her. Her Teen Vogue and Marie Antoinette inspired US Vogue covers are the only covers of her that I like.

Ooh she looks great on the cover. Does she have a movie. Why don't I know about this?

The B-T-S pics are gorgeous.

Ooh she looks great on the cover. Does she have a movie. Why don't I know about this?

She has a very interesting looking film coming out in March titled All Good Things. However, it was supposed to come out this fall and it was delayed so I have a feeling the decision to put her on the cover came before the film was delayed. Or maybe she's doing a cover for some other reason unbeknown to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->