Allure February 2010 : Beyoncé by Michael Thompson

^ Is there news inside the magazine who will be on the next cover?

Can't wait to see Hana's editorial! I think she's such a great model.

"True Romance" by Michael Thompson
Models: Taylor Fuchs & Ali Stephens

posted by shely at Ali's thread

Thanks Lizzy.P, for posting Ali's ed. Although it's short it is quite nice. Still hoping for Hana's ed.

^^ Ali looks stunning in the second shot. They are so perfect together, like twins :lol:...does anyone know if they are actually an item?

I appreciate Allure's editorials for occasionally representing a woman having a romance with a man, rather than with a pair of $4,000 shoes (or a man having a romance with a woman, rather than with Karl Lagerfeld's camera lens for the sake of his career).

On a related note, every now and again, in the fashion landscape, I would like to see a man and a woman having an interlude together, without it involving gender-bending, androgyny, S&M or Madonna. Magazines seem to have forgotten the art of how to make images which suggest sexual chemistry on subtle - yet still effective - levels. Things are either airbrushed into blandness, or unnecessarily spiced up with some 'shocking' theme that you've seen so many times before, it's become shockingly boring. False novelty that doesn't work at a deeper level. But that's the story of everything, isn't it.

"Wall Flowers"

source: absinthrill, orginally posted by weathergirl in Hana's thread

thebeyoncenetwork.com/index.php/category/magazine-scans/, allure

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew637
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->