Allure July 2010 : Diane Kruger by Michael Thompson

birdyandme

Reaction score
Picture2-14.png

Source: zinio.com

She looks beautiful :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally....a fresh new face for Allure!!! She looks great! Wish they'd put her on US Vogue!

Love the image, love Diane but what's up with the Layout!?

I feel like I've seen this a thousand times before.

I dont like it it looks pixelated am hoping thats the scan

She looks insecure.

She is so beautiful, even with this text overload the cover looks really good. I love this.

Diane looks great. It is titles such as "Got a Zit" that ruin it for me.

It would be a perfect cover if the fonts weren't so big.
Anyway can't wait to see what's inside.

I feel like I've seen this a thousand times before.

I have old Marie Claires with Ms Heidkrueger on the cover, so I can't get excited about seeing her in 2010 looking no different than she did before, when she wasn't the most interesting model to begin with. She's a total star on the red carpet and her international success is a great achievement - and Allure have done well to choose her for the cover - but to me, she's as bland as unsalted butter.

I can't wait to read her take on her outfits. That little retrospective Allure puts out each month is probably the best part of the magazine. The cover is really bland though.

HQ Cover : Diane by Michael Thompson

Inside editorial:

Behind the scenes:

justjared
allure.com

Diane looks lovely. Can't wait for a review of this issue. Last month's issue with Coco Rocha and Valentina Zeliaeva was excellent!

Review:

"Summer of Sexy"
Model: Cameron Russell
Ph: Regan Cameron
Stylist: Siobhan Bonnouvrier
8 pages of close-up photos + article

"Flesh Points"
Model: Bar Rafaeli & Anderson Ribeiro
Ph. Patrick Demarchelier
Stylist: Paul Cavaco
8 Pages of mostly Bar in summerwear

"More than a Pretty Face"
Diane Kruger feature
Ph. Michael Thompson
Two additional photos of Diane (Seen in the above post) being her flawless self :heart:

Part of the feature is kind of funny/ironic because they ask her to talk about all these photos of her with her ex-husband, Guillaume Canet (Current beau of Marion Cotillard - Diane & him still maintain a good friendship), but they have absolutely none of her with Joshua Jackson :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"