Allure June 2009 : Jessica Biel by Michael Thompson

tarsha

Reaction score
Not cover yet. but cover shoot pictures.

allure.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Why her? Does she have anything new coming out?

^maybe because of the met gala. :D she captured the attention of allure. :D

popcrunch.com/jessica-biel-allure-june-2009-my-good-looks-keep-my-from-getting-acting-jobs/

I like the cover actually, love the light coming behind her and the bright purple font.She will be on the cover of Vogue by the end of this year, i'm sure of it.

I like the cover, it´s not a in-your-face closeup :smile:
I also like the makeup, lighting and font color.
Thanks, mirik.

The inside pictures look promising and the cover shot is nice. But I dislike the text.

cry me a river:rolleyes:

Jessica Biel graces the June cover of the magazine, and inside she talks about boyfriend Justin Timberlake, marriage, and the cons of being so hot. Biel, 27 says she wants a career like Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman, and that she struggles to get desirable parts:
"I'm in there with everybody else, fighting for the good parts. Yes, 'The Illusionist' has made a difference -- but a huge, massive difference, so I can pick and choose what I want? No."
She continues, "I just want an opportunity. If you don't like the audition, don't hire me! But if you don't want to even see me -- that's hurtful. And why? You know nothing about me!"
So are her good looks hurting? "It really is a problem," she says. "I have to be blunt."
As for her personal life, she isn't sure about marriage. "I have no idea if I want to get married. I have a lot to do, career-wise."
And she talks about dating Timberlake. "I mean, you love who you love! It's not like you meet somebody one day and say, 'OK, I'm not going to put up with his fame!' or 'Yes, I am going to put up with his celebrity,'" she says. "You can't choose that. It just happens to you."

excerpt from huffingtonpost

^Perhaps the problem is not that she´s good looking but that she´s not a good actress :innocent:
Take a hint, Jessica :lol:

The inside pics remind me of Christy Turlington a bit :woot: but the cover is same ol' same ol' from Allure, nothing terrible or great IMO.

A nice take on their typical cover shot; I can't say I'm tremendously interested in Jessica Biel, but I like it when Allure does those interviews where they don't bother framing the quotes in a flattering way, so the stars end up sounding egotistical... most interviews are so bland.

Plus, there's always one or two decent editorials inside.

I really like the cover. But I can't stand Biel. It is the same complaining in every interview but how she has it difficult because she is so good looking. Poor Jessica :D

very beautiful and alluring. most effective Allure cover in a while.

She looks good on the cover, but the pictures from the shoot don't look very promising. I feel that she just doesn't really fit with what they're going for. She's beautiful but a little too muscular for that classic glamour look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->