Allure November 2009 : Kristen Stewart by Michael Thompson

kokobombon

Reaction score
Yesterday we had a photo shoot with New Moon star Kristen Stewart outside on the Santa Monica Pier—and if you think she looks freaking amazing in these pictures (no surprise, makeup artist Dick Page and hairstylist Serge Normant were on hand), wait until you see the real thing. Our photographs, shot by Michael Thompson, will be on Allure's November cover and, trust us, they're incredible. And we'll have an exclusive interview with K Stew.
Behind the scenes:

twilightpoison.com via foreverandnone

more behind the scenes:

celebutopia via Label Basher

She's now everywhere. I'm so excited actually because I think this cover could be different. (dark, noir, grungy, edgy - I hope!) Now, I think that Bazaar cover with her and Robert P. is most likely true. :shifty:

She is seriously going to get Allure/Interview AND Bazaar this month? :huh:
I don't have an issue with her AT ALL but I feel like the Twilight hoopla is just getting to be too much. Keep it to the teen mags...not the fashion mags?

^ There was a rumor about Bazaar but it was said to be for December. :flower:

It´s been a looong time since fashion mags like Allure and HB had models on the covers (newsstand covers, I mean) since she´s an actress, she´s not really out of place being on those covers -by todays´standars-... of course that she´s getting so many covers because of Twilight but every actress who appears on any magazine cover is there to promote a movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh, her again.when will this twilight crap blow over. .

It´s been a looong time since fashion mags like Allure and HB had models on the covers (newsstand covers, I mean) since she´s an actress, she´s not really out of place being on those covers -by todays´standars-... of course that she´s getting so many covers because of Twilight but every actress who appears on any magazine cover is there to promote a movie.

Oh I totally get the celeb thing. That's not my gripe.
Twilight just seems like a teenage girl thing.
Obviously i'm generalising here as i'm sure alot of other people like the movie too - I even liked it.
But it seems like 80% of Kristin Stewart's/Robert Pattinson's/Twilight fanbase is made up of teenage girls. Those who would care to read about her anyway.

I just think 3 major covers is pretty huge for any celeb.
Let alone one who is famous for a teen phenomenon.

ugh, her again.when will this twilight crap blow over. .

Tell me when it happens. I'm not looking foward to the cover and the photoshoot looks terrible. I don't like Kristen, Robert, Twilight, whatever. Done with them. :doh:

Haven't I seen these pics in June?! I didn't realize that they do shoots that early. Well.. finally we see results.

Last edited by a moderator:
This "Twilight crap" isn't going anywhere anytime soon so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

This is only the second film of four. I imagine there's many more major magazine covers to come in the foreseeable future.

Haven't I seen these pics in June?! I didn't realize that they do shoots that early. Well.. finally we see results.

Yep most covers/editorials are shot 3-4 months in advance.

Just a guess but this looks like it could be the cover:

s640x480

[email protected] via foreverandnone

^ I like it! Thanks for posting!

yea, i like the cover too! not a kristen stewart fan, but that picture is gorgeous!

the cover:

34844787.jpg

twitpic.com( user: kstewdevotee) via beatgobum

i don't like the pink heading.. i wish they would use something other than red.. pink.. orange, i think silver would look great. kristen looks amazing.

Any news on content? Last month's editorials were really good, so I'm expecting for a great November issue as well.

The cover is lovely! Wished they used a different font though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->