Allure October 2009 : Vanessa Hudgens by Carter Smith

Franzy

Reaction score

justjared

Last edited by a moderator:
I´m speechless... and not in a good way... it´s not like she looks bad but the layout is so poorly done, too much empty space on the left, I don´t know... there´s something wrong with it imo :unsure:

she looks like Mariah Carey´s younger sister ^_^

:innocent:What is this chick's claim to fame? She's boring and so is this cover. Yet another no-talent scoring a fashion magazine cover....ridic!

^^ Famous for High School Musical, Zac Efron & her nude pics. :shock: Nothing really special about her... She's very boring IMO.

I also thought of Mariah.

I dont think its a bad cover at all, i love the fact that its different from their usual cover's.

A Disney star on the cover of Allure... knew I'd see the day.:innocent:

Miley's next.:doh:

I thought we would get another one of those strong facial shots, so I'm surprised to see this angle. I don't mind the idea of her on the cover, I don't see much of her in the magazines I read, so I can tolerate a dose of her in Allure.

And after reading those rumours about the magazine potentially closing, if this is the type of cover that keeps it going for a while, I'll cope with it. I wouldn't want Allure to look like this forever, but if it helps it survive...

All we need now is Vanessa on the cover of Elle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->