Allure Total Makeover

yep- i signed up and lost about 5 lbs in the first 2 weeks. I fell off the wagon when I went on a mini vacation so I'm gonna start again tomorrow.
I think the part that works is the you keep track of your diet and exercise. Sometimes when I go eat something, I think "ok, are you really hungry or just bored." Because you write how hungry you are- very helpful.
:flower:

thats really good! i wanna start soon :D i wanna lose 10 lbs

The diet and exercise log starts over every Monday, so do your profile tonight and start tomorrow!
Oh yeah, I didn't follow the exercises they have, just my own plan. I might try theirs just to compare the results.
Let me know how it goes!

what kind of exercises did you do? cuz i really need to start loosing 5 lbs this month and thanks a lot for the info :D

I do a warm up consisting of 15 minutes on the elliptical, then 15 on the bike. Next is 20 minutes of cardio- one day I do arm and abs, the next I do legs. Finally, I do 30 minutes of running or speed walking on the treadmill at a level 4 incline.
I do this about 5 times a week, give or take a day.
My problem is I like to eat really good, rich foods so the only way I can lose/maintain a decent weight without going crazy (which would happen if you took away my fried mac and cheese :blush: ) is to exercise as much as I can. It kinda sucks, but I'm not a "diet" kind of gal. :innocent: ^_^

^ You should!!
They provide a daily tip and lots of weekly info. I'm a fan.
PM me if you guys want to start an "Allure Total Makeover Support Group" :P
:heart:

oh thankyou so much i'll try to do what you did and hopefully ill lose some weight :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->