Ally Ertel

youarearockstar

utterly superfluous
Reaction score
I just find this girl simply enthralling. There's a beautiful serenity to the shape of her face, and yet just enough of a hardened edge in her jaw to make her interesting and directional. Her eyes are stunning, and the shape of her lips is equally impressive; basically I'm smitten.

Ally3.jpg
Ally13.jpg

Ally17.jpg
Ally16.jpg

(elite model management)

HEIGHT - 5'11"
BUST - 32"
WAIST - 23"
HIPS - 35"

Ally21.jpg
Ally23.jpg

Ally4.jpg

(elite model management)

She's just the perfect juxtaposition between hard and soft in my eyes, and looks totally unique in those shots. :heart:

Oh, I'm so glad you've created a thread for Allyson, YAARS! I just saw her on The Fresh Face and was straight back to tFS to search her when, 'lo and behold, she's the second thread of page 1 Supporting Cast! Fabulous.

I just adore her! Absolutely divine! Her face is so unusual yet classically (in the true sense of the word) beautiful. Like a painting. Cannot wait to see her on the runways. Her body is to die for and her profile one of the best I've seen.

Do you know where she's from, how discovered?

Thanks! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
^I've been waiting to find the time to start her thread, so having Memorial Day off work was a welcome relief. Also, I'm happy to see that you're getting the same classical, almost artisan vibe from her. There's just an absolute timeless quality to her beauty that should certainly serve her well.

Unfortunately, I have no idea where she's from but I have a feeling that "Allyson" might be a derivative of Allison or a middle name so as to prevent confusion with Ali Stephens. With the wonderful sleuths that we have here, I'm sure it's only a matter of time until someone discovers where she's from. :flower:

I was so going to start a thread for her for weeks but I choose to start a thyread for Fifi @ Models1 instead. It's great that her test-shots give us an idea of what the real Allyson looks like and not the photoshopped mess most Elite girls are made to look like. I definately see the artistic quality's to her face.

I really like her a lot from the first 3 posts. She has a really great face that feels very fresh. There's a fullness to her faceshape and those unique lips are awesome.

Beautiful in all the other photos though, especially those lips:heart:

Thanks for starting the thread yaars! I'm catching up on the new threads I've missed and I'm glad to see hers is among them. I think Allyson is one of the strongest faces on Elite's Development board. Her eyes seem to go from almost catlike in one picture to that wonderful sleepy look in another. :heart: I agree that she has a very classical look, I'm excited to see how her career goes!

As far as where she is from, I just used the all knowing power of Google and it seems she is from Florida. But don't quote me on it. :P

This is an amzing find YAARS :heart: and to me, she's just the epitome of a 'fresh face'.

I really like her a lot from the first 3 posts. She has a really great face that feels very fresh. There's a fullness to her faceshape and those unique lips are awesome.

My sentiments exactly -_- Such a beautiful girl :(

The now (unfortunately) infamous 4th set has been deleted at the request of the copyright holder of those images. I hope that everyone will be respectful of Allyson and her agency and refrain from reposting them in the future. Thanks! :flower:

Seems like her whole portfolio has been removed from the site :blink: Or am I just blind?:unsure:

It seems so. She seems to have some negative press surrounding her, type her name into google and you'll see the article I'm refering to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
novaeworld
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->