Alyona Osmanova

The picture in #76 comes from Prada Spring/Summer 2009 Fantasy Lookbook, they always manipulate backstage shots in an inventive way.

It would be great to see her on a major runway again, like Jean Paul Gaultier or Zac Posen.

Wow.
i had wondered about her.
it's been 2 yrs since...
as long as she's happy..
that's what counts.

May I ask where her last name came from? Osmanova sounds like it was an Ottoman Empire last name. I ask because I have some Turkish friends that wanna know it. I do know Crimea was part of Ottoman Empire in the past. Thanks!

Joy Cioci FW 2011

Alyona was in the FW 2011 Joy Cioci show. She was also in SS 2012, but I couldn't find pics of it yet.

Attachments

• Joy-Cioci-FW11-Look-13_runway.jpg
    Joy-Cioci-FW11-Look-13_runway.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 83
^Aww, the expression on her face is priceless/tragic. She's probably thinking, WTF? What happened? I used to walk for Prada.

BTW, here's this season.

Joy Cioci S/S.12 - New York
IK9ac.jpg

sewmanstore

Last edited by a moderator:
it's nice to see her still doing shows, I can't help thinking about her beauty every now and then.

Aww, Alyona. She looks very pretty. Much better than at Joy Cioci last season.

^Aww, the expression on her face is priceless/tragic. She's probably thinking, WTF? What happened? I used to walk for Prada.

sewmanstore

funny. I don't see that expression at all. I bet she's thinking "Cool. I get to be healthy AND make money ratter than starve and do shows for trade." nothing to say "aww" about to me. :innocent:

she looks perfect this time at Elena Mirò:smile: so nice to see that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->