Alyona Zubakina

She was on the fashion does it better blog
Triple Plus Girl Squared

Alyona Zubakina @ MC² (NY)​
Just back from the last show today. Tons of pics with us but our fingers and heads are a bit too slow to tidy them up and sort it out. Though, with a little fight against our tired minds we managed to open our mails and found Alyona. Polaroids by Bradford Gregory who also shot more of her - another topic for later this week ? - and captured the most brilliant side of the young lady. Poised, quiet beauty and intense gaze. The same little thing that sold us to girls like Angelika Kocheva or Anna De Rijk. Plus this golden shade on her hair. Plus the patterns on her top. Plus the little smile at the corner of her mouth. Plus plus plus. Triple plus girl tonight. Great job Bradford. Great find MC².​

mariemaud.canablog.com

I can't tell you how much I love those polaroids, great to see them bigger, thanks fashiongirl. She is such a stunner!

I love how stern she looks there. I bet Helmut Newton would have booked her instantly :lol:

fashiondoesitbetter

Alyona Zubakina is our favorite new face at MC2 Model Management but not only. She could easily be one of our biggest favorites of the whole new generation in NY. Alyona has something of a muse, this qualities you can hardly describe but you feel deep inside, picture after picture. Here are some selected pieces of her portfolio, some moments shot by various photographers including a few we regularly feature here like Kristiina Wilson or Bradford Gregory. Check out her latest work with Jordan Doner (recently featured on MC2 blog). Make sure you've seen her work with Jacob Sadrak (a photographer to watch) and Kevin Sinclair (which sleek and classy touch remains a must see in MC2 models rosters). Alyona also worked with James Loveday and another favorite of ours, Cameron Krone, for magazines like Nylon. Seems she's not only our personal muse, seems many photographers share our feelings.

Whoa, those are seriously gorgeous. Can't say enough how much I adore this girl!

Completely enamored with her... get this girl on more runways ASAP!:heart:

modelwire

She's with Women in Milan. :flower:

Height: 178
Bust: 81
Waist: 59
Hips: 89
Shoe Size: 37,5
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green

1-7.jpg
10-6.jpg
11-3.jpg
12-3.jpg
13-4.jpg
14-1.jpg
15-1.jpg
16-1.jpg
17-1.jpg
18-1.jpg
19-1.jpg
2-6.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg

womenmanagement.it

Alyona Zubakina already has a thread. In the future, please perform two separate title only searches for both the first and last name of a model. Having searched "Zubakina" in that manner would have brought up the existing thread. :flower:

Charles Anastase S/S 2010 (London)
45150015.jpg

premierandpremierettes.blogspot.com

Looking absolutely lovely there, thanks Maud for catching her! :heart:

Blowin' in the wind
Alyona Zubakina shot by Kristiina Wilson for Hopehope #7

hopehope

Last edited by a moderator:
Unholy Wood, photographed by Dario Salamone for The Ones 2 Watch (NSFW)

The Ones 2 Watch

Her face photographs so beautifully, not a bad angle to be found. Gorgeous. Wish we saw more of her.

Alyona Zubakina with Daria Sayapina. TGC 2011. Jill Stuart show. Backstage.
SAM_2064.JPG

Attachments

• SAM_2047-1.JPG
    SAM_2047-1.JPG
    254.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18