Alysson Paradis

labellevie

Reaction score
She's the younger sister of Vanessa Paradis.
She's also been in movies such as
À l'intérieur
Le dernier jour
Fracassés
(imdb.com)

Unfortunatly, I haven't seen any of her films. However, I do like her style.
:smile:

54465924.jpg
ap2m.jpg
ap3s.jpg
ap4g.jpg

myspace.com/alyssonparadis

She's very pretty. Even prettier than her sister, I must say.
She was at the Sonia Rykiel x H&M event in Paris. She appears in this video at around 1:21.

I noticed her in that video and wondered if she was related to Vanessa. She looks beautiful in that colour purple!

I think her dress is lovely. I agree that color of purple looks gorgeous on her!

SHES verry pretty I remember this sonia rykiel party cause bai ling was acting the fool all night lol

I love Alysson, I think she's got a very unique/weird style that works perfectly for her

Some more photos of Alysson.

pictures posted by indiraparis @ alyssonparadis.xooit.fr

Chanel Ready to Wear Show-3/9/10

posted by Anne-Marie at vanessaparadis.info

^Love her bag! I thought the degrade only came in blue and pink

Alysson Paradis - "A Good Man" Photocall at the 46th Deauville American Film Festival 09/06/2020
alysson-paradis-a-good-man-photocall-at-the-46th-deauville-american-film-festival-1.jpg
alysson-paradis-a-good-man-photocall-at-the-46th-deauville-american-film-festival-3.jpg

Alysson Paradis - "Les Deux Alfred" Premiere at the 46th Deauville American Film Festival 09/06/2020
alysson-paradis-les-deux-alfred-premiere-at-the-46th-deauville-american-film-festival-5.jpg
alysson-paradis-les-deux-alfred-premiere-at-the-46th-deauville-american-film-festival-3.jpg

celebmafia​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->