Amandla Stenberg

sc1VpG8.jpg
Amandla Stenberg in The Hate U Give

“There was an eerie amount of similarities between my life and Starr’s, the character I play in The Hate U Give. I grew up in South Los Angeles but went to a school across town that was mostly white and privileged. Learning the language of that school, but never being quite enough for it, is both Starr’s story and my own. Like her, I learned to compartmentalize parts of myself.”
What was your favorite Halloween costume?
Last year, my girlfriend and I went as Austin Powers and Foxxy Cleopatra. I was Foxxy. In the movie, she’s played by Beyoncé in a big golden wig. So I was giving full naturalista mod vibes. I had all the clothes already, because I usually dress like I’m in the ’70s.
Do you have any new crushes?
I once said Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic. But I’m gay, so my crushes may have shifted a little bit. I feel that if you’re into ’90s Leo, you might be on the path to being gay; he might be your entry point. When I look at all the boys that I thought were hot when I was younger, they all look like pretty girls. I was just in denial that I really wanted them all to have t*tties. So, now, if you’re into Timothée Chalamet, you could be gay. He’s a very pretty boy.

Miu Miu coat and socks; Charvet shirt and scarf; Manolo Blahnik shoes.
wmagazine

Amandla Stenberg attends the Giorgio Armani Beauty at Best Performances held at Chateau Marmont on January 04, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
QQxadm9.jpg

zimbio​

The 2nd Annual Los Angeles Online Film Critics Society Award Ceremony at Taglyan Cultural Complex in Hollywood, California - January 9, 2019
6CcLrSU.jpg

fml2tfn.jpg

starity.hu​

Amandla Stenberg attends the 24th annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 13, 2019 in Santa Monica, California.
iZ3PIxi.jpg

zimbio​

18th Annual HRC Greater New York Gala on February 2, 2019.

jEokDdP.jpg

celebsla.com

Amandla Stenberg attends the 10th Annual AAFCA Awards at Taglyan Complex on February 06, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.

87V71Nw.jpg

mCJHM3H.jpg

zimbio.com

Vanity Fair March 2019

Vanities

Photographer: Lauren Dukoff
Stylist: Deborah Afshani
Hair: Larry Sims
Makeup: Kali Kennedy
Cast: Amandla Stenberg

Vanity Fair Digital Edition

Amandla Stenberg attends the 91st Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood and Highland on February 24, 2019 in Hollywood, California.
At7tdqF.jpg

d733PI1.jpg

zimbio​

Amandla Stenberg attends the 2019 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Radhika Jones at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 24, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.
SxgeoEG.jpg

qGqe6X0.jpg

wAWVrAP.jpg

zimbio​

Amandla Stenberg.attends miu miu club event at Hippodrome d'Auteuil on June 29, 2019 in Paris, France.
LhpvLX7.jpg

pnYvTtx.jpg

zimbio​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->