Amber Rose

XavierRaphael

Reaction score
I've seen images of her prior to dating Kanye, her style has always been really fashion forward.
I never thought anything of her, but i've been perusing the Kanye thread and just HAD to make a thread for her.B)

Source|Love-Kanye & TFS Kanye West Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen images of her prior to dating Kanye, her style has always been really fashion forward.

Just because your millionaire rapper boyfriend who is desperately trying so hard to be respected in the fashion industry buys you a few keys pieces from the Spring 2009 runway, this doesn't make you fashion forward.

Just my opinion.

Her look is so contrived like Rihanna's.

There you go .... I knew that she will have her own thread one of these days :lol: I love her,nice thread !! I'm probably the only person who think that this girl is very pretty.I really like the airpot outfit too.

Just because your millionaire rapper boyfriend who is desperately trying so hard to be respected in the fashion industry buys you a few keys pieces from the Spring 2009 runway, this doesn't make you fashion forward.

Just my opinion.

Her look is so contrived like Rihanna's.

Well then, what does make someone fashion forward? I thought it's what a person is wearing and how they wear it. Doesn't matter who bought it or opinions on what's going on in their personal life, IMO. :flower:

There you go .... I knew that she will have her own thread one of these days :lol: I love her,nice thread !! I'm probably the only person who think that this girl is very pretty.I really like the airpot outfit too.

i think she's insanely pretty.

:mohawk:
Haters stay out please.
I don't think he dresses her,i think she is stylish like dat.:mohawk:

i guess as soon as i get celeb boyfriend who gets me a stylist and takes me to ny/paris fashion week, i'll have my own thread on the fashion spot!!! lmao, i've seen pics of her pre-kanye and i would love to meet the stylist he got for her and hi-five them and tell them "job well done". from stripper-to-high fashion ha gotta love it!

She is absolutley stunning. LOVE her outfit at the givenchy show: the Alexander Wang dress, Louis V accesories and the jacket:heart::heart:

amber-kanye-2.jpg
amber-rose-3.jpg
amber-rose.jpg
kanye-amberr.jpg

I really love the first look.
allthatsfab.com

Well...I think she looks good in the Alexander Wang dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->