Amber Rose

:mohawk:
Haters stay out please.
I don't think he dresses her,i think she is stylish like dat.:mohawk:

before her myspace was private(-ish), you could see all of her pictures. she had some older ones (pre-kanye era) and she was NOT that stylish. she's hot now though. there's no denying that much!

Just because your millionaire rapper boyfriend who is desperately trying so hard to be respected in the fashion industry buys you a few keys pieces from the Spring 2009 runway, this doesn't make you fashion forward.

Just my opinion.

Her look is so contrived like Rihanna's.

Yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
However i've seen her PRIOR to dating Kanye and she has always been fashion forward.
They key pieces her billionaire boyfriend has bought for her only adds to her style.
I think her ensembles suit her sexy appeal.
And as for Rihanna, I don't want to get off topic but her style is not contrived whatsoever.

Just my opinion though^_^

Anyways, NYC pink really does look good on her, I think it's her beautiful complexion!
Her sunglasses collection is KILLER!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her, and I like her style ( I like her "casual" style" better)

I didn't know there was a protocol on what you had to do ( occupation wise) and a certain way you had to be considered to have great style. Whether Kanye buys her clothes, she has a stylist- she wears the clothes extremely well, has a certain air about her, and I find her very beautiful.

In an interview with Smooth magazine, she apparently said:

What’s your ethnicity?
I’m half Italian and half Cape Verdean. It’s definitely an interesting combination. People are never really able to guess what I am most of the time.

And some more from the interview (source - www.smoothmag.com Issue #40:(

What up, Amber? Give us a little background on yourself.
I was born and raised in South Philadelphia. I’m 25 years old. I’m the most feminine tough girl you will ever meet. [laughs]

What makes you tough?

I’m very real and very blunt. I’ve been through a lot, so I have pretty tough skin. But at the same time, I’m feminine in every way. I love clothes and makeup and getting dolled up just like any other female.

It takes a confident woman to shave off her hair.
Yeah. I am pretty confident in my beauty, and I don’t see a need to hide behind hair. Besides, I can get ready to go out a lot faster now that I don’t have to spend a half-hour doing my hair.

You also have to be confident to survive in South Philly. What was it like growing up there?

It was a tough neighborhood. I went to an all-Black school where I was the only “White girl.” I had to fight a lot because I didn’t look like everyone else. A lot of girls used to pick on me and pull my hair. The kids would tease me by saying I was adopted because my mom was so dark and I look White. People would find every reason to antagonize me.

http://www.smoothmag.com/article.aspx?id=1152

Thank you tigerrouge.and Elle magazine shoot?!!!!:woot:
From her myspace:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the sight of a woman who can carry off a shaven head so beautifully, so who she's going out with is secondary for me.

^Thanks! I'm pretty sure,yes.Did you hear otherwise?

^Thanks! I'm pretty sure,yes.Did you hear otherwise?
Yes,I've heard that she wanted to break up with him and this whole relationship was all a publicity stunt .... how surprising :rolleyes:I love her anyway.

I doubt Kanye would spend HIS money for that sort of thing.
It's not like it was shocking or anything, how would this have benefitted him?
If anything she got the most out of it.

Hmm,i guess we'll see.Meanwhile i'm obsessed with her:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coutureitgirlxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->