Reaction score

Height: 5'10" / 178 CM
Bust: 30" / 78 CM
Waist: 24" / 61 CM
Hips: 34" / 87 CM
Shoe: 38EU
Hair: Dark Blonde
Eye: Blue​

Agencies: A&E (Netherlands) | M+P (Milan/Paris) | Visage | Trend | D’Models (Greece) | Muga | Wild
Instagram: @ambervoscm

aenpmodels | mpmanagement

Interview Amber Vos For the Vogue

She is really becoming a star! " according to Paul Fisher , the casting agent who launched the careers of many Dutch models - from Marjan Jonkman to Julie Hoomans - but also worked with top models from the very beginning, Naomi Campbell and Stephanie Seymour . You might know him from I Can Make You A Supermodel, and there is apparently no word of it. The 18-year-old Amber Fox from Nieuw-Vennep is a sensual beauty, with dark hair and penetrating light blue eyes. Everything is timing, when it comes to the career of a starting model. This New York Fashion Week makes her debut her transatlantic catwalk after which she takes itLondon, Milan and Paris are also going to win a lot. Vogue spoke the Dutch top model in spe.

'Catwalk walking can be quite nerve-racking in advance, but at the moment it gives such a kick!'

AMBER VOS
Where did modeling work begin for you?
'I worked in a restaurant in the town of Nieuw-Vennep, where I grew up, when two women came in. In the kitchen I prepared their lunch and brought it to the table. Then I was suddenly called to my boss. The first thing that came through me was: "Oh no, I did not do anything wrong with the food!" But then happened one of the best things I've ever experienced: I was scouted for my parent agency A & P models. Shortly after I got to know Paul. Why did I want to become a model? I have always had a predilection for fashion, and it seemed to me great to be the face of a big brand as well as a kind of role model for girls worldwide. To girls who do not have the guts to go to a modeling agency - just like me - I would like to say "Just do it!" You never know until you try. "

What is your favorite modeling job so far?
'My first show, for Georges Hobeika . I was allowed to wear two dresses, so I was very happy with that. They were both so beautiful, and made entirely by hand. I was indeed quite nervous about the first dress, because it was quite long so you could easily stand on it. I had to go up and down stairs, which was a bit unnerving. But as soon as you start walking, you forget those nerves and you are only focused! It is an indescribable feeling, the adrenaline that goes through you. The team at the Georges Hobeika show was also very kind to me. This tasted like more! "

'I am looking forward to sharing a modeling apartment during New York Fashion Week and the overall experience with the other girls.'

AMBER FOX
Now it is going to be the big fashion weeks. What would be a dream job next door?
"The Victoria's Secret show . I watch it every year and it seems so nice and special to be part of it. Who knows, one day. "

How did Paul Fisher help your career?
'It is really a gift to be allowed to work with him. He really cares about his models, and that only makes the modeling world better. He is an example for me, and I have a lot of respect for him. He gives me the chance to meet great people, book jobs, get Skype calls with large modeling agencies. Great that I now belong to The Board MP . "

You are now going to New York for fashion week. How does that feel?
'This is only my second time at fashion week. I've been in Paris before, but this time we're going to tackle it bigger. I am looking forward to all the opportunities that hopefully come my way. I'm so excited about getting started! It is also always nice to share a model apartment with the other girls, because then you share the experience. If you also have a question, you can always contact a housemate who may have more experience. '

' Doutzen Kroes is an example for me; how she uses her influence to make the world more beautiful. '

AMBER FOX
Which other model would you like to follow?
'Doutzen Kroes. Of course because she is Dutch, but also because of her personality. She seems so sober and has a great career next door. She also sees herself as a human being, and keeps her head cool, yet she has a reputation and star status. Very inspiring how she uses her influence to make the world a better place, for example by standing up for elephants threatened with extinction and other charities. '

Can you tell something about your own personality that few people know?
'It does not matter whether I watch a movie at home, listen to radio in the car or anything else that has to do with sound, but I have the strange habit of always putting the volume on a number where the five comes back: 5, 10 , 15. No idea why, but my friends find it irritating and then put it on, for example 13. Or secretly I believe in numerology .. Well, that's possible. ' (laughs)

Any other ambitions besides your modeling work?
'At the moment, I have mainly focused on modeling. I think that the modeling world will make me a stronger person as I work longer, so later on I will probably know better what else I want in life. I do know that I want to mean something for society, for example helping people to get a better life. Previously, I always wanted to do something with medicines, so maybe I'll fall back on that. Now at least I want to enjoy the moment in particular. '

'Healthy eating for the fashion week season is not always easy, but ultimately worth it.'

AMBER FOX
You are going a lot this month. What is always in your bag?
'As a model there are two things that you always have to have in your bag: high heels and your portfolio, so you are always prepared for (possible) castings. I double check whether I have them with me before I leave the door. Furthermore: a bottle of water, my charger and some snacks, because castings can sometimes take a long time. Finally, some concealer, to refresh my skin last-minute if necessary. '

How did you prepare for the catwalk season?

"I have especially taken my rest and seen my friends and family a lot, because I have to miss them for a long time. Sports is of course crucial, and healthy eating. That is not always easy, but it is important. Furthermore, I am especially looking forward to going back to work, because if I sit still I get bored. I am more than ready to get back on track! '

*Translated by google
interview vogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->