Editor-in-Chief: Ben Cobb
Photographer: Daniel Archer
Creative Director: Marco Falcioni
Hair: Holli Smith
Makeup: Yadim
Casting Director: Juliun Williams
Casting Director: Piergiorgio Del Moro
(models.com)

No shade but her career and level of success is curious. Her family didnt have the riches or fashion connections of the Hadids or Jenners and her SM wasn't off the charts enough in the beginning to justify the level of coverage and blue chip/commercial bookings alone. She brings a certain energy but her looks don't always quite hit the mark. Did she rise up the ranks based on charm, because she does have charm and a sense of humor. Based on interviews Amelia also seems to like fashion and works hard but so do most of the current girls. Not trying to drag her cause she has grown on me a bit. Any thoughts TFS..?
I'm very late to this discussion, but I'll give you my thoughts on her. First of all, she's a Nepo baby, she "works" hard, but no harder than normal models. The most she has walked is 25 shows in a year while regular models walk 25 in a season. Nepotism has played a big role in her career. I find her walk too heavy sometimes, but sometimes she does it well and is somewhat bearable. Her face is completely uninteresting, she looks like a normal pretty girl, but not a really striking high fashion model (my opinion). As for cosmetic changes, she's had a few, but she's living proof that buccal fat removal doesn't make you a model. I also find it a bit wierd that she would choose to model because we all know she has went through an eating disorder.
What I have also noticed is that nepo babies such as Lila Moss, Amelia Gray and so on have little to no exposure in our lives compared to the Hadids and Jenner when they first started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annaaa123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->