America's Next Top Model Cycle 22

Premiere pic of the cast I guess these are their recent looks

482234540-cycle-22-cast-attends-the-americas-next-top-gettyimages.jpg

From Mame's smile i bet she won

YBlIOFil.jpg

rtvgames

I've really lost interest in this show over the years and don't even watch the episodes when they originally air (mostly just online and often after the whole season is done), but I've been following this latest cycle and it has to be the most entertaining cast they've had in ages!

Finding a "real" model has always been secondary and it's almost by luck when they cast someone that goes on to have a decent career. But the show had been slipping when it came to entertainment. By lowering the height restrictions and continuing with guys vs. girls, they can cast a wider net to bring in the crazies. :lol:

Mamé and Hadassah are both gorgeous. For the guys, Justin and Nyle have great looks.

For Darling Magazine Issue 13
Wash, Condition, Blow Dry, Maybe Curl
Written By Sunnie Brook
Photo: Jason Barbagelott
Styling: Chelsea Von Mach
Set Design: Van Van Alonso
Hair: Sunnie Brook
Makeup: Caroline Ramos

darlingmagazine.org

^
The model on the far right in the first photo is Yvonne Simone (Yvonne Powless) from Cycle 19. She is signed with Models 1 in the UK, Wilhelmina New York, and Natural Models in LA.

Let's not kid ourselves about Devin. He poses and walks like a girl. How is he supposed to book real jobs?

It was actually very good! My favorite was Nyle's and Lacey's they are killing it among Mame every challenge.

We all knew it was coming...

America’s Next Top Model: Tyra Banks Ending Show After Cycle 22

There’s been tears, there’s been laughs, a lot of go-sees and well, a lot of models. After 22 cycles of ‘America’s Next Top Model,’ host and creator Tyra Banks took to twitter to announce that this one would be the last.

You wanna be on TOP? Well, every since 2003 when America’s Next Top Model premiered, host Tyra Banks, 41, has been making girl’s dreams come true by teaching them the ins and outs of modeling. And now, it’s all coming to an end.

On Oct. 14, Tyra instagrammed a photo of the number 22 with a very long caption:
TYRA MAIL! Thinking #ANTM22 should be our last cycle. Yeah, I truly believe it’s time. Our diehard fans know we’ve expanded the definition of beauty, presented what Flawsome is, tooched and booched and boom boom boomed, shown the world how to show their neck, rocked couture/catalogue/commercial poses, have found our (and your) light, strutted countless runways, gone on tons of go-sees, added guys to the girls mix, and have traveled around the globe and back again. Yeah, it’s time. It really is. Wow, I am SO proud of what Top Model has done. #ANTM brought the intimidating modeling world to the masses. We were the first reality show based in the fashion world. I never thought my little idea would have people everywhere thinking differently about how they take photos. And I never thought we’d do 22 cycles. Whoa! So many!!! And what rhymes with 22? You. And you and you and you and you! YOU made Top Model what it is. We are a global force that has so many international versions around the world because of YOU! That’s amazing and beyond anything that I ever dreamed. I set out to create a show where Perfect is Boring. So I hope you continue to love your freckles, your moles, your big forehead, your big eyes, your small eyes, your pointy chin, your tiny boobs, your full chest, your ivory or ebony skin (or every color in between) – the stuff about you that makes you well…you. And I hope you’ve learned a heck of a lot from watching. I have an inkling you have. May your photos (and selfies) be forever fierce. May you always find your light. And may you werk hallways like runways. Always remember, you are beautiful & BOOTYful. And please, keep on Smizing each and every day for TyTy.
Fierce & Love,
Tyra

The CW has confirmed the ending of the show, and the series finale will air December 4 at 9pm ET/PT.

“America’s Next Top Model was a successful franchise for two networks, first at UPN and then The CW, and it became not just a ratings hit, but a global pop culture phenomenon,” Mark Pedowitz, President of The CW said in a statement. “I want to thank Tyra and Ken [Mok] for all their years of success in establishing a show that was not just popular in the U.S., but all across the world.”

Are you sad about the end of America’s Next Top Model?

hollywoodlife.com

So sad that ANTM has finally ended its run. Although I no longer watched the show, I am growing up with it since Cycle 6.

Though I would like to see Tyra to revive this show to Netflix, seeing the strong online presence.

I'm sorry this is out of topic, but Nyle Di Marco from this season has already signed a modeling contract?? He's walking shows and landing a lot of shootings. Thanks :smile:

CRYLtMJUwAEwh4V.jpg:large

twitter.com/nyledimarco

Last edited by a moderator:
Justin Kim was eliminated a few weeks back. He is now on the boards at Next Los Angeles.

nextmanagement.com/los-angeles/profile/justin-kim

Justin is signed with Next Los Angeles and Next Miami.

Devin is signed with Next Miami (he is not on their boards yet). He posted his new polas to his Instagram account.

Nyle is signed with Next Los Angeles (not yet on the boards) and Wilhelmina New York. Nyle's portfolio with Wilhelmina is up.

Mame updated her Instagram to read 'Next Worldwide'. She is not up on the boards yet.

Mikey and Dustin continue to be on the boards at Next Miami. They were signed before the show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->