America's Next Top Models Cycle 14 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
McKey (C11) at Amsterdam International Fashion Week

Samantha (C11) at Amsterdam International Fashion Week. That last photo is quite stunning.

Source: Amsterdam International Fashion Week

Ready to Fish by ilja presented by BeauMonde
Samantha_06.jpg

Designer: Addy van den Krommenacker
Samantha_07.jpg

Samantha_08.jpg

Samantha_09.jpg

Samantha_10.jpg

Samantha_11.jpg

She reminds me a bit of Linda E in the last shot. She's definitely done more than McKey probably because of the specifics that I won't go into.
McKey on the other hand is not the person in the last two shots in the link above.

Her last name is Tahlia Brookins. She plays volleyball. When she was nine months old, an accident with boiling water left her with second and third degree burns over 26% of her body.

Site Links:
Here is her photo. I like her individual photo much better.

Source: GCC Volleyball Player Profile
Tahlia_01.jpg

After seeing the test shoots of Natalie, they're not that great but I like her a bit more. And I don't London as much after seeing those tests but I think she would look a lot different if she didn't have so much heavy, dark makeup.

WOW @ Samantha looking great at Addy van den Krommenacker,she looks like a real model now,good for her!

Christian Evans (C7) is signed with the Runway Division of Elite Atlanta.

Source: Elite Atlanta
Christian_01.jpg

Here are some photos of Megg that are up at her portfolio with Red Model Management. I am not sure what these are four, but I love the first four. I cn see why images for her showcard came from this set.

Source: Red Model Management
Megg_31.jpg

Megg_32.jpg

Megg_33.jpg

Megg_34.jpg

Megg_35.jpg

ANTM is such a guilty pleasure!
Celia could be the lovechild of Kirsten Dunst and Hanne Gaby
I see a little Ali Stephens in Natalie...
I dont really see any major talent unfortunatley...

Bianca also has a showcard for NY from Major. So that's Bianca, Danielle and Fatima with showcards this season. So far.

Bianca also has a showcard for NY from Major. So that's Bianca, Danielle and Fatima with showcards this season. So far.

Don't forget Megg (C7).

I continue to be shocked that Lisa (C9) did not get a showcard, and has Mollie ever received one for New York Fashion Week?

I don`t believe in any of these new girls. Imo the show should be stopped. In Finnish version the agency signed the only girl, who had real potential, already before the shooting started.

Love Megg, she should have made it further!

True but she was bogged dwon by ridculous photoshoot concepts (I mean bearded lady, really?).

I think the show should stop as well, it's getting old and it's not helping out these girls prepare for the industry. I also heard that Clay Aiken of all people will be a guest judge and acting "coach". :shock::blink::huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"