Ami S/S 2025 Paris

such a sensual show :heart:
the casting: Amyeline, Clement, Julia, Fei Fei, Jeanne, Audrey, Ida, Lulu, Mona, Victoria... all beautifully dressed and understated. So fulfilling.

what a breath of fresh air. its so french and unpretentiously fashionable. The row is definitely the temu/shein version of this. They try so hard to look like this,

That set was so annoying!
This is probably his best and most ambitious womenswear collection ever.
I didn’t know he had that in him….

The menswear was ok but overall it looked very elevated, very luxe (for a contemporary brand). The bags were great too.

The casting was exceptional and this is money well spend!
Alexandre knows where to spend his money at: good models, good fabrics!

Simple and effective, but the amount of jump cuts in that stream are infuriating! It is supposed to be a more sensual offering, yet the editing and location and vastness of the set (how many rooms were there?) kind of took over.

Nice to see some decent lapels in good fabric choices. Still hate flares though. They're just not as nice or flattering as one thinks they are.

It’s very RTW in a very Pret a vivre kind of way…
There’s no intellectual posture, just good clothes to live in.

This is probably Nazario’s best styling for the house! I can’t wait to shop!
Bravo Alexandre.

He looks cute with his unibrow.

This brand has been slowly floating onto my radar in recent months. Even though this collection features materials and colour combinations that I'm not necessarily usually fond of, everything is very well put together here. Many of the greens and mustard combinations actually look great, especially the looks with the men's trenches. And then of course the reds are the end are great.

In a way there are a lot of staples that I would associate with the brands Brian Molloy works for (yes, so I guess The Row) but Carlos outdid him here. Can't believe I enjoyed his styling so much here, but I'm actually beginning to enjoy his work across the board after dismissing it for so long.

the cut and the proportions are great! another good collection from him.

These are good cuts. Clothes to live by indeed.

It's not very inspiring to me but it's beautiful stuff.

One thing about it, Clement Chaubernaud should've closed or opened the show. With his fine self.

As some of you may know by now, I am a big fan of minimalist fashion, but this is giving me nothing. This has been done much better and interestingly in the past. If I'm honest, Courrèges might be the only minimalist fashion house creating something that is actually worth your time and money (and it STILL could be better). I guess the standards are so low nowadays, because of the current deplorable state of the fashion industry. This is not good, mediocre at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vseroff
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->