Styled by Aleksandra Woroniecka

*Vogue Paris Digital Edition via Benn98

W Volume #1 2020

Photographed by Jamie Hawkesworth
Styled by Max Pearmain

*wmagazine

Chloé F/W 2020 Paris

*chloe

She's tiny for a model, but well-proportioned. I'd love to see more of her on the runway.

Vogue Paris April 2020

Miss Vogue: Carnet De Voyge

Photographer: Gregory Harris
Stylist: Virginie Benarroch
Hair: Shon
Makeup: Benjamin Puckey
Manicure: Laura Forget
Cast: Pooja Mor, Amrit Kaur

Vogue Paris Digital Edition

Fenty Jun 2020: Fenty 6-20 Campaign

credit: fenty
homepage-slide-1-16x9-019_2700w.jpg

Fenty 6-20 Drop 2 & 3

Behind the scenes

*fenty, refinery20, numeromag.nl

^ She looks amazing but those Modeling 101 poses... You can definitely tell that she was thrown into the big league without any prior experience.

Love the cover though!

Vogue España September 2020

El Eco Do Su Voz

Photographer: Ezra Petronio
Stylist: Elodie David-Touboul
Hair: Joseph Pujalte
Makeup: Adrien Pinault
Cast: Dora Postigo, Amrit, JillKortleve ,Ramla Ali, Klara Kristin

Vogue España Digital Edition

i-D Magazine Jul 2020: Favourite new faces at home during the quarantine.

credit: i-d.vice
1595239488376-AMRIT_sRGB.jpeg

Amrit, 22, France
AVERAGE DAILY SCREEN TIME: 6 HOURS 45 MINUTES
Can you tell us: A film you’ve watched… Dreams by Akira Kurosawa. This movie took me to a whole different world, more than any movie I’ve ever watched in my life.
An album that you’ve been listening to… Colour Green by Sibylle Baier, it’s a soft and lyrical gem. I’m big on instrumental music.
A book that you’ve read… The Sun Underground by Christopher Ferreiras. It’s a whole rotation around the sun in one book.
A book that you’ve “read” but haven’t finished... The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde is that book. I’m reading ”one chapter at a time”.
A meme that made you laugh… The grumpy-looking cat who did all the make-up tutorials.
An argument you’ve had… My sister and I had an exchange of words over her obsession with TikTok, which was kind of a silly argument? There, I said it! I’m unable to get on board with most of the new social media apps.
A meal that you’ve made that you enjoyed... Veggie samosas with avocado chutney.
A meal that you’ve made that you didn’t enjoy... The other day I got carried away while cooking some beans and ended up adding way too much peanut butter in it. It was hard for me to eat that ”experiment” of a meal, ha!
A revelation that you’ve had... I’ve learned more about the value of solitude and the place human connections and nature hold in our being.
A strange online purchase you’ve made... I’m not much of a shopper, so I didn’t purchase anything online in an impulse besides a charging cable that still hasn’t arrived, ha!
What you’re going to do when this is all over… Continue to live and explore this thing called life.

M Le Magazine Du Monde - 5 September 2020

A Toute Allure

Photographer: Karim Sadli
Stylist: Suzanne Koller
Hair: Damien Boissinot
Makeup: Christelle Cocquet
Cast: Liya Kebede, Mica Argañaraz, Veronika Kunz, Lola Nicon, Cyrielle Lalande, Amrit Kaur

M Le Magazine Du Monde Digital Edition

She's truly petite when you see her next to the other girls. But she holds her own for sure.

Fendi S/S 2021 Milan

Alberta Ferretti S/S 2021 Milan

*vogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->