Ana Beatriz Barros

Ana Beatriz Barros attends the De Grisogono Party during the annual 69th Cannes Film Festival at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 17, 2016 in Cap d'Antibes, France.
ENZHnnI.jpg

t9VuDtz.jpg

OtKdRRF.jpg

4ZCoWPb.jpg

zimbio

'The Unknown Girl (La Fille Inconnue)' - Red Carpet Arrivals - The 69th Annual Cannes Film Festival
ubfGc8Z.jpg

yuVpeKu.jpg

zimbio

Ana Beatriz Barros attends the L'Oreal Paris Blue Obsession Party at the annual 69th Cannes Film Festival at Hotel Martinez on May 18, 2016 in Cannes, France.
4dO4aCi.jpg

getty

Ana Beatriz Barros poses as she arrives for the amfAR's 23rd Cinema Against AIDS Gala on May 19, 2016 in Antibes, southeastern France.
WMk9xwp.jpg

zimbio

US Elle June 2003
Venus Rising
Photographer: Ruven Afanador
Model: Ana Beatriz Barros
Styling: Isabel Dupre
Hair: Chuck Amos
Makeup: Denise Markey

Scanned by kelles

Former Victoria’s Secret Angel Ana Beatriz Barros wearing Valentino marries Eygptian-Greek businessman Karim El Chiaty on Mykonos

More pics and details HERE^_^.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found out Anna BB got married from Isabeli's threat :buzz: That is great, I didn't even know she was engaged or anything! She looks sooo stunning and elegant :wub: Such a natural beauty :flower: I always loved her:wub::heart: The bridesmaids looked great as well especially Isabeli & Alessandra beautiful dresses:heart:! I wish Adriana Lima was a bridesmaid, but I guess they weren't that close.
Paparazzi Video

Another article & photos
http://www.theknotnews.com/ana-beatriz-barros-marries-karim-el-chiaty-wedding-photos-10679

Does anybody know what kind of businesses her husband owns or have any other info on him?
Edit: I found out his family owns Travco Group - travel & tourism company in Egypt. It owns 157 hotels, resorts and cruise ships and handles more than 1.3 million tourists annually. He is a Non-Executive Director.

Elle Spain - August 2016

Editorial: "Navy, Sexy & Rock"
Photographer: Riccardo Tinelli
Stylist: Sylvia Montoliú
Hair/Make Up: David Carreiro

Elle Spain Digital Edition

LONDON, ENGLAND - DECEMBER 05: Ana Beatriz Barros attends The Fashion Awards 2016 at Royal Albert Hall on December 5, 2016 in London, United Kingdom. (Photo by David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images)

Ana Beatriz Barros attends the Montblanc Gala Dinner At Brasserie Des Halles as part of the SIHH on January 16, 2017 in Geneva, Switzerland

zimbio

Are you guys familiar with the app Gramblr? it´s used to gain points by liking IG pictures and then change them for likes to your own pics. I saw that Ana (or her social media handler) also uses it LOL
I know that probably models buy followers but I got second hand embarassment to find out that she also "buys" likes in such an open way :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"