Ana Carolina Reston - RIP

modelsblog

Reaction score
Brazilian model Ana Carolina Reston, 21, died of anorexia nervosa, Brazilian media reported on Wednesday. Reston, 1.72 metres tall and weighing only 40 kilogrammes, was in hospital since October 25 due to a kidney malfunction.....
(full story http://www.modelsblog.info/index.php/2006/11/15/brazilian-fashion-model-dies-of-anorexia/)

We just got this news from the German dpa but we couldn't figure out whether she used to model as "Ana Carolina" or another name because she is untraceable on the web.
She was with Ford, Elite and L’Equipe...
Does anybody know more about her? Where are some pictures?

thanks in advance....

mbi

edit:found one picture (her surname is Reston , not Riston.. sorry :( )

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful picture :cry:
I read it in several magazines, too. However i only know she was with Elite, Ford and L`Equipe but i can`t find her there....Maybe she was with another name there?
I feel very sorry for her. This tragedy is incredible.
My wishes and thoughts also go to her family and close friends.

That is so tragic :cry:

I think she may have worked under the name "Carolina Reston"

:( Rest In Peace Ana Carolina
1ov9.jpg

tvuol.com.br

Someone needs to tell the D&G boys ... I just read a quote from one of them saying that he'd never known of an anorexic model.

Very sad :(

I've just read it too... So sad that another model died because of anorexia... I thought that what had happened in Madrid would have made people's mentalities evolve...

So tragic :cry:

What a sad year this has been in the modelling world :(

R.I.P Ana Carolina.

I think a moderator should change the title of the thread. its a little harsh at the moment. maybe say Ana Carolina Riston RIP

this is so sad :(
it sounds so tragical that she died because of anorexia...
R.I.P...

She doesn't look so thin on that images. I've added a few more images...

Modeling biz is getting out of control. :(

Gosh this is some heart breaking news, she reminded me of Jeisa. Rest In Peace Ana.

thats really :( hope she rest in peace now.. Worst thing that she isn't the only one and there are a lot of young girls out there with this problem :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->