waist: 62 cm
hips: 90 cm
hair: brown
eyes: green

notmodels.com.mx

Last edited by a moderator:
Harper's Bazaar México, February 2017

Harper's Bazaar México digital edition

I was browsing through their site and stumble on her, I was interested and from her polas post 2, she looks vey interesting

with Next New York + London, Wanted Model Management, MX Models

wantedmodelmanagement

wantedmodelmanagement

MX Models

Ana Paula Valle is an original model from Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, who is one of the most beautiful faces among Mexican models currently, being represented by Wanted Models in Mexico and Not Models in Guadalajara.

His 1.77m in height and with measures of 84-62-89 has managed to be image of brands such as Pineda Covalin, Paruno, Sally and GOC Makeup, in terms of publishers we have seen in the best magazines: ELLE, Vogue, Marie Claire , Harper's Bazaar and L'Officiel in their Mexican editions.

1. Ana Pau, tell us how you started your modeling career and what were your first steps in the industry?

Ana Pau: I started at age 15 when Fernando Poil, agent and founder of Not Models in Guadalajara, found me through Instagram and contacted us. My first job was a lookbook for an Intermoda brand precisely with Fer as a photographer. Then through Not we contacted Mau Medellín de Wanted in Mexico City and thanks to them both my career has taken a big boost and I know I still have a lot to do, but I am in good hands.

2. Being a model is not as easy as many of us think, so tell us a little about all the effort that this career demands? How do you cope with the pressure that the media demands?

Ana Pau: I have to be very organized to take the school and the modeling at the same time, there are days when I wake up finishing projects to deliver them before, and the next day I fly to go to work. I take care of my diet with the help of professionals and I exercise constantly doing muay thai, I love this sport. I also receive a lot of support from my family in all aspects.

Ana Paula Valle
Photos: Fernando Poil

3. The relationship of a model and its agency is a key factor for success, share with us what elements should be taken into account before signing with an agency.

Ana Pau: Definitely there has to be a very good communication and compatibility with your agency. This is how between my Gdl agency and I decided to be part of Wanted Model Management in CDMX. We saw that his way of working is very similar to ours. It is always important to make decisions that benefit us all as a team

4. What do you like most about being a model?

Ana Pau: I love seeing and learning from the entire team behind the scenes, the complete process that leads to the final result. At the time of the photo I like to become the character that the photo requires, the acting entertains me a lot.

5. You have made several editorials and campaigns, what have been your favorite works so far?

Ana Pau: Until now, the Pineda Covalín campaign has been one of my favorites and the last editorial I did for the anniversary edition of L'OFFICIEL I loved it.

6. Tell us one of the best experiences you have had until this moment as a model? Have you had any bad?

Ana Pau: I had a very good experience when doing the Catamaran campaign of Palacio de Hierro. The campaign was in the Ajusco with 4 more models, and despite the cold that made me pass the fun with the whole team, we sang and danced while they took pictures. It was so fast that day of production that it did not feel like work. And so far I have not had any bad experience.

7. If you could choose the ideal team of Mexican talent to make a great production, who would you choose?

Photographer: Ricardo Ramos and Fernando Poil
Stylist: Beto Escamilla and Nayeli de Alba
Designer: Salo Shayo
Makeup Artist: Pamela Segura, Ana G de V and Claudia Gamiño
Hairstylist: Manuel Oliva, Gus Bortolotti and Erich Clemenz
*8. Do you have a model whom you admire and who is your role model?

Ana Pau: Sara Sampaio is my favorite model, I think she is a great model and human being.

Basics:
Full name: Ana Paula Valle Cázares
City of Origin: Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
Hobbies: Painting, swimming, cooking
What is never missing in your bag: Labello and my cell phone
Favorites:

Food: Italian food and desserts
Book: The boy in the striped pajamas
Movie: Cinderella
TV Series: Modern Family
Color: Blue and Pink
Actor and Actress: Theo James and Scarlet Johanson