Andrea Casiraghi vs. Prince William

Reaction score
So who is the hottest prince, who's got the better Style ?
style.jpg
andreacasiraghi.jpg
ac.jpg
stefanocasiraghia.jpg
sb1811a6706937.jpg
andrea01.jpg

williamuk.jpg
william2.jpg

As you can probably tell....to me it's all ANDREA!
He is just so fine! :heart:
Hottest young Prince ever...I wish I were his princess :P:D:lol:

Can't really tell the style from those pictures, but since I don't find William good looking ,at all, I'm gonna go with Andrea.

Prince William used to be cute, now he's not good-looking at all. I think Andrea is better looking and more stylish also.

Don't know much about him, but Andrea looks more stylish from the pics...cuter too.

Andrea hands down

that william looks like a disney prince :yuk:

I don't like either, but for style - judging from those pics - I'll go with Andrea

WILLIAM!!! Come on now, that guy's going to be the future King of England. What can possibly beat that?

Andrea for sure.

He's attending university in montreal and I find myself keeping an eye out for him when I'm near his school :lol:

If I see him I'll let you all know what he was wearing. :lol:

Will's got a more conservative look while Andrea has a model - ish look.
I can't stand long hair on guys, so I'll say Andrea minus the hair.

Andrea's face looks really weird on some angles to me, and I don't really like his long hair. Style-wise it's Andrea, but I think Prince William looks better ^_^

The picture of the man with the blue bandana isn't Andrea - it's his late father, Stefano Casiraghi - clearly, the genes are very good. haha. Andrea's more traditionally, model-y better looking but I hate long hair on guys. So my pick is Andrea with shorter hair.

William was hot, up until these past few years when his genes started moving him towards a more "Charles" than "Diana" look

all i have to say on this topic is

andrea is foxy like no other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->