Andrew Mackenzie Uomo Spring/summer 2005

scheiked

Reaction score
capt.mil12206291426.italy_fashion_mil122.jpg

capt.mil12106291428.italy_fashion_mil121.jpg

these are the only one yet...

and not too original either :unsure:

thanks for posting these scheiked :flower:

Ok, THIS COLLECTION (&PRESENTATION!!!) IS OFFICIALLY THE WORST THAT WAS EVER SEND DOWN A RUNWAY! :sick:

I was even embarrased by only looking at it!!! :yuk: What was the Runway-Instruction "Be vulgar and embarrass yourself as much as possible!"???

00012.L.JPG

00028.L.JPG

00033.L.JPG

00080.L.JPG

what? honey, what . . . what's going on here? -- karen walker

oh yeah, love what looks like a string bikini hanging out the man daisy dukes in the first pic. it's like they took britany spear's wardrobe and put it on a man.

*UPDATE*

oh god it IS a thong!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the most disgusting, vulgar, flamboyant, classless collection I have ever seen.

I think Andrew Mackenzie should change his name and move to a remote location in Sri Lanka..and NOT be a fashion designer.

Arturo21 said:
That is the most disgusting, vulgar, flamboyant, classless collection I have ever seen.

I think Andrew Mackenzie should change his name and move to a remote location in Sri Lanka..and NOT be a fashion designer.

AMEN!

This is worse than DSquared2. But it's to the point of just being hilarious. Are we sure this isn't just a parody?

AlexN said:
This is worse than DSquared2. But it's to the point of just being hilarious. Are we sure this isn't just a parody?

It's just a very very camp Welshman living out his wet dreams at the expense of his Italian backers .:woot:

aww, poor guys. they must've been so embarrassed

O... M... G...
I saw the video of the show a few months back and it was a flaming pile of dog sh*t. They had the most vulgar transvestites prancing around and doing flips and... grossness. And poor models... they got up there, ripped their shirts off, grabbed their crotches and simulated blow jobs. It was one huge homo mess.

This must have been meant as satire. It just must have. If not, this is a new low point in fashion.

morgan38 said:
This must have been meant as satire. It just must have. If not, this is a new low point in fashion.
The more I look at it, the more it looks like a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->