Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce from Brad Pitt

Not Plain Jane

Reaction score
Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce From Brad Pitt
By Nate Jones

September 20, 2016
10:43 a.m.

After two years of marriage, the couple formerly known as Brangelina are no more: TMZ reports that Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt, citing irreconcilable differences. According to the filing, Jolie is seeking physical custody of the couple's many children, instead of joint custody. After a decade of dating, the pair married in 2014, during filming of Jolie's By the Sea.

Source: Vulture - http://www.vulture.com/2016/09/ange...vorce-from-brad-pitt.html?mid=twitter_vulture

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if it'll be a difficult custody battle then?

TMZ says the divorce petition is specifically related to parenting/the kids

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/20/angelina-joile-files-for-divorce-brad-pitt/

Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt and the trigger was a conflict over the kids ... TMZ has learned.
Jolie filed legal docs Monday citing irreconcilable differences.
She's asking for physical custody of the couple's 6 children. She is asking the judge to give Pitt visitation. It's significant ... she does not want Brad to have joint physical custody ... only joint legal custody.

Sources connected with the couple tell us ... Angelina's decision to file has to do with the way Brad was parenting the children ... she was extremely upset with his methods.
We're told there was no alleged "third person" ... her decision to file was solely over Brad's interaction with their children.
Jolie, who's being repped by disso queen Laura Wasser, is not asking for spousal support.
Jolie lists the date of separation as Sept. 15, 2016.
They married in August 2014. They've been together since 2004.
The last time we saw them together was in July when they took the twins, Knox and Vivienne, out for a birthday breakfast in West Hollywood.

V0pqV.gif

giphy.com

I'm in shock! This can't be real....

Moderator's note: there is to be no discussion of drugs in this thread.

On an aside I am not surprised as there has been speculation that chateau miravel (their vast estate in france and vineyard business would be sold) in the press this year

I honestly thought their marriage would last :shock: Never saw this coming. Especially since Angelina is divorcing him over parenting the kids.

Woah. Asking for physical custody means that the children would live with her and that he would have visitation days or hours. If she's ready to fight him in court seeking physical custody, something must have happened.

Oh my God. This is heartbreaking. :cry::cry::cry: I thought their love for each other would last til the end of time and nothing or no one can break their relationship. Or their marriage rather. My Brangelina heart is weeping right now..

Well, another mythical happily ever after Hollywood couple bites the dust...

Moderator's note: there is to be no discussion of drugs in this thread.

why are you even thinking about drugs, lucy! :hardhead: :lol:

To be honest, whatever (what's built on mud.. bound to sink sooner or later :magic:), but what pisses me off is that there are currently some crazy things happening, and not a lot of people care, and suddenly there's this.. stealing all the attention. I didn't get any notification for the UN convoy being blown up but surely I got this right away... :meow:

View attachment 703269
[my screenshot]

stupid.

Knowing they're entertainment's biggest couple (or something like that) and society lives for that s*t, they could've done more world charity by waiting at least till election year is finally over.

Attachments

• thumb_IMG_1648_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1648_1024.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1
I couldn´t care less about this :ermm: I don´t think it´s even interesting in terms of gossip...

^ sorry for starting the thread... :lol:^_^

it was all over my twitter feed (particularly anitson gifs) so i figured i may as well...

as for being predictable, i saw this one coming for some time now; it seemed inevitable.

^I didn´t mean it that way :lol:
it is gossip gold but I guess I stopped caring about these two at some point. And Radar Online´s article about Corey Haim is more interesting and sadder that the end of their marriage.

I never, never, never liked this couple. I always liked Jen instead her.

Shocked to read the news. I thought they'd separate a long time ago, or they never will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"