Ann Demeulemeester A/w 2004

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
Not sure if I should merge this with the existing topic?

Anyway...here are some. A bit repetetive but we expect that,I suppose. Quite a warrior feel to this.

Love this coat Delfine is wearing :woot:

The designer doing her,now,infamous tennis player run and wave :lol:

so Lux warrior. its nice I like it alot, nto really Ann at her best IMO. but its good for the season. :heart:

I loved it, there were some excellent coats in this collection especially the white one Scott posted :heart:

Originally posted by Scott@Mar 7th, 2004 - 11:34 am
More
post-19-1078677255.jpg
Sorry to be off-topic...but is the model male or female? :shock:

Not that it matters much in a Demeulemeester show :rolleyes: , but would still like to know.

male...he reminds me olivier theyskens :flower:

Originally posted by Scott@Mar 7th, 2004 - 7:35 pm
Love this coat Delfine is wearing :woot:
that coat is real genious, i also liked a lot her more 'evening' pieces
a quite good collection from Ann D. there is something fresh there (in my eyes anyway)

thanks for the photos scott :flower:

I am so with you on this being quite a fresh collection. I don't think I've seen anything more fresh from her since the Spring 2002 collection. Some very indentifiable Demeulemeester elements but on the whole...very strong for her this season.

Actually Softgrey,I think this person is female. At first,I thought so as well but then I thought,why would Vogueparis put only one menswear photo amid all the womenswear? Plus,I had another glance and I think I noticed a breast line.

well, i havent seen something fresh from ann D. for a VERY long time

(btw i spotted her in PV, she was looking quite 'bitter' and bossy,
i was expecting something different , more etheral and mystical)

Originally posted by Scott@Mar 7th, 2004 - 5:17 pm
Actually Softgrey,I think this person is female. At first,I thought so as well but then I thought,why would Vogueparis put only one menswear photo amid all the womenswear? Plus,I had another glance and I think I noticed a breast line.
And I thought I was the only one who noticed he/she(?) had man-boobs :lol:

Ah well the clothes rock so who cares.

i'm thinking it's a guy based on the clothes...those are some pretty big feet for a girl... :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->