Ann Demeulemeester F/W 10.11 Paris

This is how you do a shot of COLOUR. Just the right amount to make a statement

The styling is very good here...I really think those simple jackets and coats look amazing. And I think the feathers are well placed...apart from Vlada's top which is like overload :doh:.

This is very signature Ann - the black asymmetry, the subtle pops of colour, the black chain necklace repeating itself until it's indistinguishable. I love the transition into red - from a sliver peeking from behind the jacket to gloves and all the way to a skirt going past the model's feet.

WOw the video is amazing. I really want to watch the full show.

Really beautiful. I'm usually not a fan of red and black paired together, but Ann knows how to keep it from being too "Hot Topic," and I actually find it quite appealing here. The leather necklaces are also really gorgeous.

I like that this is all signature Ann but done in a much more dramatic way.

And the video is gorgeous...Nina Simone + Ann Demeulemeester = stunning.

Besides the red leather and feathers ... The variety in the cut of the pants is fabulous. From wide-wide legs, to skinny ones, and through to slouchy ones. Also the "rope" jewelry round the necks is great too. Ann never disappoints; this is one collection to which I look forward each season; thanks for the preview!

Love the red details, love the feathers, love the jackets.
Good collection overall

Lovely as usual from Ann. Although apart from the red and feathers, it all feels kind of typical Demeulemeester...I got exactly what I expected (and I'm happy about that) but the collection doesn't WOW me or surprise me.

I know it's probably just me who sees it in this way, but it seems like Ann D and Alber Elbaz got the same brief this year and inerpreted it in their own personal ways...

It's really beautiful. How she has the scarlet or silver waistcoats barely peeping out from under the jacket is wonderful.
Though there isn't much that's unexpected from Dem.

We don't expect eye-popping stuff from Ann, but season from season, we just sitting there quitely and watch her always delicacy and subtle changes.

what Lanvin was lacking ..which is great pants and suits , it seems Ann gave it in spades.
Lanvin and Ann this season seem to be taking inspiration from that same dark glamour.

Ann Demeulemeester - F/W 10.11 - Preview/Full Edited Show (All Looks)

Not the best collection and I am not the fan of the red... It makes me cringe

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->