Ann Demeulemeester Mens F/W 10.11 Paris

Love Ann & great collection as usual but I am SO tired of black & beige with fur and leather accents. LETS MOVE ON TO SOMETHING ELSE!

making fur look that ugly is a high crime and misdemeanor.

At this point, all her menswear collections are my dreams come true.
Here, here. :heart:
This is beautiful, very free and almost aggressive.. the use of layers, the fur, the chains, even the makeup, it looks completely uncontrolled in the best of ways, it's amazing how she can project such an intense atmosphere just by creating so sincerely and faithful to what she believes in.

eta.. you know the forum's gone downhill when all we can get is twilight comparisons out of an ann demeulemeester collection. *sighs*

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it! Quite different, especially the feathers... :smile:

For the first time do not see how good
But in fact it's very nice
It was a good show to keep the spirit of the past,
Clothing layering. Dark. Gorgeous
To me, there are many international problems need to take into account,
All in all. 10 points

The materials look really wonderful and luxurious, especially all the leather pieces. And I really like the beige trousers and the way they are tied at the waist. Not sure about the feathers, a bit much for me, but the scarves work as 'excessive meets realistic' pieces.

Ann rocks but it's not my favorite collection and I don't know how much I will buy. In fact, I sort of feel like I am seeing some recycled pieces from her past collections however the high-waisted baggy pants are new. Her collections are always styled extremely well.

i'm loving the fur! all of it

not so much the "paper bag" touch of the pants... a bit overused, no?

Vampires! But I think, a little bit more Vampire Chronicles than Twilight. :smile:

i've never hated the word vampire more than i do nowadays...
beautiful collection. very well styled.

Some really nice designs. I really like these pants...

*please do not quote images*
catwalking.com via tinypic.com

I also love and need these trousers!

Last edited by a moderator:
no joke mullet. where are the vampire/twilight comparisons coming from? ann has had this vein about her for two decades now....long before that silly tripe was ever made.

i agree, why does any dark mean vampires? i love this collection, the black, the brown fur, and the feathers (i think they're feathers) and especially the pants. i want it all!

Ann knows who to please people. She's done a great job of releasing a respectable collection for a long time now. The fur doesn't look that bad compared to other collections that have featured it.

i've never hated the word vampire more than i do nowadays....

I can't agree more!

Another great collection from Ann. Amazing fabrics and furs. Great boots as always and a wonderful palette.

Does anyone know what music was playing during the show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->