Ann Demeulemeester Mens S/S 11 Paris

that group of white makes me think of fencing. no not the garden variety,but the sport. :wink:

i love this collection. it's less obviously romantic than previous but the elements are still in tact and very strong. and there are yet again loads of pieces that i want.

Ok, here are some backstage pics (again) from capt.charly :smile:

capt.charly's facebook

I love the variety on a staple kind of look that's given. The jackets and tops do it for me in white more than in black though.

I loved the collection !:heart:B) it reminds me Star Wars...Rebels vs. Empire, Dark Side...lol^_^

I love it. Absolutely love it.
It's a tad different from normal, with the clean lines and such like someone else said, but I still love it.

so much white, wow

at times it feels like being shown the same piece in a different color tho

oddly sexy, especially some of the jackets

i like it tho, overall

very clean. the clothes are very strong and i like that it started as white and reversed to black. however i think that they were basically the same outfits, or very very similar.

This collection is a bit fall/winter to me, I really want to see her sandals...
Anyway, another strong collection of Ann.

Sorry Ann, just not impressed with this collection at all, very dissapointed.

My favourite of her menswear collections in a long time. It's to die for...:wub: I want one of those breastplate bondage shirt.

all white? trendy jackets? palatable silhouettes? gorgeous outerwear? hold on to your knickers, boys....ann's going commercial!!

This is beautiful but the only thing that really says "Summer 2011" is the fact that most of the collection is white..

pretty amazing...

i agree with scott and mullet...
this is a bit harder edged and more aggressive than her usual work...
* i think the hair slicked to the side enhances that as well...

but i do love it when she uses fencing refereneces...
i have a black fencing vest from her women's collection...
i'm gonna say it's circa 2004...maybe?
before she started doing menswear actually...

haven't seen her do it with the menswear before this...
but she definitely has that as one of the pages in her design dictionary...

i like how she does a lot of the same looks in both black and white...
she always does that...
i think it does two things...
emphasizes the important pieces/silhouettes...
and underscores the importance of black in all of her collections...
no matter what colours she might throw in ...
the black is always the anchor of every collection...
it seems silly to buy any of her stuff in any colours other than black or white...
cause they all just look better with no colour...
imho...

mostly because they are just so graphic and strong in terms of shape and silo...

I think you mean to say 1996 (Ann has been doing menswear for about 15 years now but 5 years separately). I feel this is a great strong spring season. The more I look at it the more I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely flawless... the jackets are the stuff of dreams, though that's hardly surprising. I'm not so sad to see the romance take a backseat, honestly... that's definitely my mindset @ the moment. :ninja:

Oh........my...............GOD. This collection is GENIUS. I HATE white pants to death, but this is the FIRST time ever, I've ever felt tempted to wear them.

I absolutely hate white BUT I have to say this is probably the first collection I've ever liked from an "alternative" designers,I would buy everything in black :lol: some jackets are really cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->