Ann Demeulemeester Mens S/S 2019 Paris

last two:

voguerunway

Are we mourning the loss of interesting menswear shows? :lol:

Loved it, as usual.

I hate the costume parade that Ann Demeulemeester has become since her departure.

He really comes to his skin now. Love the balance of different textures. Great offerings.

Ugh so freaking gorgeous, every season. He's been doing a fantastic job on the brand all around, but the menswear collections in particular are flawless.

Beautiful as always, i love every single piece of this

I like veils and I like roses but it's just too corny here, also no to the annoying hats... that pink bit that's probably just for the sake of theatricality is the strongest part imo.. every piece is yummy. Some pants are really gorgeous (the pair with the tiny pleats, the last pink pair..) but I believe that's one thing that's been somewhat consistent since she left, too bad if he doesn't make the womens version, that's the end of it, there's a limit with wearing menswear and it's right on the usually gigantic crotches (and flat butts I guess).

I loved the tone of pink! some gorgeous pieces - however the hats are a bit much for my personal taste, on some looks they felt really out of place and completely changed the mood of the look for me. The trousers were gorgeous as well, I really like this collection and can see myself wearing some looks for the summer weather

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->