Ann Demeulemeester S/S 05 Paris

I really don't like it, and all those straps..

I want these:

00070f.jpg

I want these for my wife:

00330f.jpg

One more detail shots:

00340f.jpg

With Anne, I think her clothes work best in all black. I love the cut of these clothes, but I think the straps have got to go!

Originally posted by JohnnyBoo@Nov 30 2004, 03:00 PM
With Anne, I think her clothes work best in all black. I love the cut of these clothes, but I think the straps have got to go!
[snapback]444778[/snapback]​
Long live the straps!!! :P

i know alex...the straps are my favourite part... :evil:

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 30 2004, 04:10 PM
i know alex...the straps are my favourite part... :evil:
[snapback]444883[/snapback]​

Mine too, usually, but I think this collection is a strap overload, no?

no...i think it's styled poorly...those strappy shoes and boots would do better with some simpler , cleaner outfits...

likewise, i think her clothes would look better with a simple clean shoe...like her riding boot for fall 04...

faust said:
I want these:

00070f.jpg

Ok, I saw these in real life yesterday. OMFG, I can't describe how beautiful this boot is. This picture does not do it justice. Yours for mere $1235. Time to start saving, Alex.

Softie, you are absolutely right, the show was poorly styled. Once I saw the clothes pieces by pieces, I reversed my opinion.

faust said:
Ok, I saw these in real life yesterday. OMFG, I can't describe how beautiful this boot is. This picture does not do it justice. Yours for mere $1235. Time to start saving, Alex.
Alright, I'm on it. *removes couch cushions in search of spare change*

Hmmm.....actually, if I don't buy anything else within the next month or whatever (not gonna happen), I could have 'em. But realistically, I'm either waiting for the 50% off sales or eBay.

But rest assured, these bad mofos is mine! :boxer: :argg: :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like some of it... the ring outfit, especially, but IMO F/W is always much stronger for Ann... ^_^

faust said:

I thought I was going to be able to curb my 'need' for the Ann Dem boots... but that picture just ruined the whole thing... unfortunately I can never part with that much for boots now... I've got to think about the future and college.... :unsure:

First time I've seen Ann D's collections, i'm really surprised to say, but I like what I've seen. Some pieces I just love, and some I don't care for. I like how she uses color, but I'm quite monochromatic, so I probably wouldn't wear any of hte orange things. Many of you are saying her previous collections were much better..I have to look at them then, because this one is quite nice. Thx, runner!

Last edited by a moderator:
For Spring Summer 05 especially, you probably need to see it in real life.

The leathers are tempting.

saw those boots today, amazing! there's a retailer in philadelphia called joan shepp (didn't like the store design at all... and no menswear :()

For me it's 50-50 as well, I'm not too keen on the Orange scheme. Actually it's very Ann, and maybe I'm a little bit bored of the recipe this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"