Ann Demeulemeester S/S 05 Paris

I probably wouldn't even be disappointed if the leather sucked. They're just so damn good-looking. :lol:

available at Aokiya

0503_6.jpg

0503_10.jpg

0503_14.jpg

hey i have a pic of those shoes- saw them yesterday at jeffery's. snapped a pic for you guys:

I was thinking about getting both, but no matter what, I'm getting the boots. Don't worry. :lol: :flower:

not a fan of the boots...or any of the shoes actually...
i like that jkt that runner posted...all the details look good...
thanks for the pics alex and runner...

coldrice...thanks for that...how'd you manage to take a pic in a store without being attacked by security?...:lol:

FYI...for anyone interested ...her boots generally run wide and big...
i ALWAYS get a 38 and both my demeulemeester boots are a 37.5...:flower:

softgrey said:
coldrice...thanks for that...how'd you manage to take a pic in a store without being attacked by security?...:lol:

FYI...for anyone interested ...her boots generally run wide and big...
i ALWAYS get a 38 and both my demeulemeester boots are a 37.5...:flower:

haha i risk my life for this board! :lol: i was very undercover about it haha. why are people so touchy about that- i wish i could take pictures of some of the fun stores i went to just explore.. like the cdg store.

I saw these in person over the weekend, HAWT! They have three shoe laces attached on each side of the shoe, so you can do whatever you want with them.

00450f.jpg

AlexN said:
^Will Mrs. Faust be partaking?

Is that a rhetorical question? :lol: :flower:

They'll have to go on sale of course, I'm not paying $710 :rolleyes:

xcoldricex said:
haha i risk my life for this board! :lol: i was very undercover about it haha. why are people so touchy about that- i wish i could take pictures of some of the fun stores i went to just explore.. like the cdg store.

i know what you mean...the issey miyake store is also a great architectural space...but they'er very uptight...they think you're going to copy some secret design...like the clothes aren't all over the internet 15 minutes after the show...:lol:...it's such an old fashioned rule... :rolleyes:

did you go to barney's this weekend faust?...what else did you look at?

softgrey said:
i know what you mean...the issey miyake store is also a great architectural space...but they'er very uptight...they think you're going to copy some secret design...like the clothes aren't all over the internet 15 minutes after the show...:lol:...it's such an old fashioned rule... :rolleyes:

did you go to barney's this weekend faust?...what else did you look at?

I only slipped in for a minute. I was surprising my wife by cutting a bit of time out without her knowledge to get her perfume, but of course I couldn't resist looking at Ann's stuff :lol: . Her footwear is simply incredible this season - in your words, one could eat the leather. The clothes are elegant as well, but most of it is pricey (except the shirts, i think they are a quiet hit, but I know you don't do shirts). They have an entire pseudo-exhibit of Ann's stuff on 5th floor, I so wished I had my camera with me!!! They hung some big black straps in bunches (unmistakebly Ann, it clicked in my mind even before I saw the mannequiens), and put a bunch of mannequiens all decked out in Ann. I also looked at Dries - so yummy! They bought it much better than IF, I think. Also took a look on the men's 3rd floor - a total disappointment, except the Label Under Construction knit jackets and C Diem shoes :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->