Ann Demeulemeester S/S 10 Paris

my thoughts exactly. :rofl:

what a lovely treat to wake up to! :heart:... it's beyond me how she manages to progress so much and still be so true to her aesthetic, and how easy she makes it seem. The belts are the end are quite beautiful.

Best thing all season, easily. Everything about this is great. I might even see if I can squeeze into some womens pieces :o

too many zippers...
it's very hard to use zippers as details without looking like some wannabe punkster...
*ie-some of those belts look like you could get one at h&m or the mall...

what i want is some detail shots...
i need to see what is going on with those chains on the head...
i am thinking they are zippers?...
in which case i would hate them even more than i do now...
and are the necklaces shoelaces...?
i think so...
hmmm....
i like some of the vest and a couple of jackets...
but i never like it when she does prints...

and it's true what everyone is saying...
it's very different for her- much more sleek and sharper at the edges....
which i am not so sure i want from her...
in the end the thing that attracts me most are the washed leather pieces...
like the washed leather vest...
cause that is what i want from her...
rumpled, flowy, poetic, romantic...
soft...

and this ain't it kid...^_^...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad she hasn't lost her momentum! Hope she gets it going for a long time. Yes the zippers and the leathers are really tough but I think it works well with the long skirts and the print is a nice surprise :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is amazing. Everything about it is gorgeous definitely want some detail shots, and I love her choice of print.

The chain detail is simply amazing. I just can't believe I designed something like this on paper a year ago and I am seeing it now actually on the runway. Which makes me happy. Just wish I did it for my school fashion show.

Anyways back on top now. Its a really nice collection :smile: As for the zipper-belt and the other belt the guy wearing thats pretty interesting.

too many zippers...

agree. definitely.

but i can really go over them. coz love everything.

and yeah the prints are not great on all ouftis. but on some pieces it looks magnifique.

Love the bird prints... and the shoes are amazing as always :heart:
I'm sick of bodychains though -_-

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon as enthusiastically as I have before, but I'm sure the prints will grow on me more. The leather pieces are nice

Really beautiful. I don't know if I love it as much as SS 09 or FW 09, but I really feel like Ann has been on a roll lately and this is no exception.

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

d5.jpg

d6.jpg

catwalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->