Ann Demeulemeester shoes

luckyme

Reaction score
i'll throw my new ones up first. took some time to find their way to me, but sometimes...you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right. :wink:

Attachments

• ad1.jpg
    ad1.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 11
wow about time we had a thread on this

luckyme - oh lucky you (no pun intended) those are some of my favorite shoes

fab, lucky me! how did they find their way to you? are they knee high or mid calf?

they are ankle/low calf actually. i had the tall flat ones but i dont lean towards wearing pants tucked in so i wanted the ankle boots which i wear much more...something i noticed about my own style preferences recently. killed me to give up the flat triple lace but knew eventually i would find the ones that i would wear a heck a of a lot more and then there is the talon heel...lets face it, that's the ruby on the crown for me.

a seller on ebay had them for sale, pricey, but if you followed the link to his store they were much less expensive and the shipping was free. so now i have my lovely grail.

let the posting love fest begin!

Oh I love the flat triple-laced and they are so hard to find in my size....not that I have the cash for them right now anyway. they look great lucky and most importantly you will get lots of wear out of them....

Oh wow, they are beautiful! I hope to one day stumble upon these myself.

How could we not have this thread?! Thanks for starting it, lucky. And so happy you found the triple lace ankle lace boots. They are one of Ann's best! :heart: It's so great when you wait patiently, and you finally find a holy grail. I'm really happy for you :woot:

Here's a recent find of mine. I haven't worn them yet, but look forward to having fun styling them.
00250f.jpg
style.com

@ mona13 Wow!! those look great!! I hope you post some modeling pics!!

:D I scored a pair of the triple lace ankle boots myself. I have been waiting so long for those!!!

^_^me and my anns last summer

ztoqb.jpg

paging Inaya...

excellent shot. i prefer those in camel and i really like the black skirt and top with them. makes your legs go on forever....and the tree accentuates the drape of the skirt.

I love the triple lace boots and the camel lace up sandals. have been stalking on ebay for the longest time but I have small feet and Ann D makes her shoes so big.:(

^yeah. both pairs that i wanted to get were 1to1.5 sizes too large even though i normally get a 35.5 or 36 for shoes and i got the 36 for both.

so far this is all i could find on next fall's footwear. i liked the front immediately, but not convinced what is going on in the back is a good thing.

elle.com

Attachments

• Ann-Demeulemeester-FALL-RTW-2010-DETAIL-018_runway.jpg
    Ann-Demeulemeester-FALL-RTW-2010-DETAIL-018_runway.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Ann-Demeulemeester-FALL-RTW-2010-DETAIL-022_runway.jpg
    Ann-Demeulemeester-FALL-RTW-2010-DETAIL-022_runway.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Ann-Demeulemeester-FALL-RTW-2010-DETAIL-025_runway.jpg
    Ann-Demeulemeester-FALL-RTW-2010-DETAIL-025_runway.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2
Stunning, JJ!

lucky - thanks for the pictures. I have been waiting for detail shots. The heel looks like a marriage between a wedge and stiletto. I'm interested in seeing more of the lace detailing.

My new Ann D's from this summer...a birthday gift to myself :smile:
I debated a long time between getting this wedge sandal version vs the boot version seen on the runways.
Love the idea of multiple buckles on my legs, but the boot version was just too similar to my lace up sandals from last summer, so when I saw this version I felt it was a wonderful compromise..the buckles are there..but it's different enough to justify the price.
The clunky-ness of the shoe will be a great counterpoint to my summer dresses! :heart:

Attachments

• Ann_D.jpg
    Ann_D.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 10
jeez, those are so nice. i've been so curious to see those on someone. best choice for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->