Ann Demeulemeester Shopping Thread

antonioli has spring arrivals available on their site now.

thehouseofdis, lucky, and sergio - great buys! I love those hightops, thehouseofdis. And lucky and sergio, you can't go wrong with a white Ann blouse. She does them so well. Classic, yet with a twist :wub:

Scott - thanks for the heads up at Antonioli. What a great buy! I want so many things.... why does preordering have to come so early?

^Yes I just saw the new collection that's just wallet murder I want everything 0_o
And everything's so surprisingly wearable too!

^Yes I just saw the new collection that's just wallet murder I want everything 0_o
And everything's so surprisingly wearable too!

Yeah, I really should just have my paychecks deposited into Ann's account.

Does anyone know where it might be possible to find the beautiful lace-up sandals from the previous summer collection? I truly regret that I didn't get my hands on those perfect sandals :(

They've been on ebay recently, so keep checking there. Also, Yoox is slowly bringing out the Spring/Summer stuff so they may pop up there in the next month or two.

Ah, I know. Saw them on ebay but the prices were over the top. What's the original price? About 800-900 dollars?

Seems like I'll have to put in a special order for a pair of boots again... :innocent: :heart:

Hi, guys.. I'm just as obsessed with her stuff as you are, I can't wait to raise more money for the spring collection, I'd buy absolutely EVERYTHING
I only had the luck to buy this amazing dress from her current (can I still call it current?)fw09 collection...I love it to death, and I know I have it for life, it makes me feel very sexy and glamorous yet discreet at the same time....enough words here's the photo that doesn;t do it justice
IMG_0574.jpg

credit: personal pic

yes, thehouseofdis :smile: and thanks :smile:
100% silk, very sheer, it was also in that editorial with Daria Werbowy in the middle of a wheat field ... It cost me a kidney to buy (metaphorically speaking)

Thanks Inaya, I know it has been presented as a top on most online stores that carried it, BUT it's a DRESS (UNLESS you have the height of a model, which would then make it inappropriately short) ..and it is a mini dress nonetheless, but can be made asymmetrically longer on one side :smile: ....I only wear it with opaque black stockings and high heels :smile:

Yeah, I really should just have my paychecks deposited into Ann's account.
Don't give me any ideas!!

Elle M - Your dress looks awesome and is probably very soft!
That ed with Daria was the best ever, also the Haider Ackermann embellished pants she was wearing.... if only those were in my closet, I would just go out naked wearing only those pants!
Lol if ever I find myself in a wheat field :P

Don't give me any ideas!!

Elle M - Your dress looks awesome and is probably very soft!
That ed with Daria was the best ever, also the Haider Ackermann embellished pants she was wearing.... if only those were in my closet, I would just go out naked wearing only those pants!
Lol if ever I find myself in a wheat field :P
My thoughts exactly ...that editorial was pure bliss !!! ...oh And Ackermann is such a great designer :smile:
Yes, the dress really is very soft and sheer and barely there :innocent:
we should all deposit our $ in her account :smile:)

Beautiful dress/top, Elle M. I don't remember that ed with Daria wearing it. Which magazine/month?

Thank you, Mona13 :smile: It's a dress, and now I can prove it once and for all :D
here's the photo
dariawerbowy18.jpg

credit:fashiongonerogue.com
it's from Vogue Nippon Dec | Daria Werbowy Nude by Inez & Vinoodh :smile:
You can wear it in two ways, it has a small button underneath ,and you can attach it to make it shorter...and yes, it is veryyyy transparent, I haven't worn it in public yet, it deserves a special occasion :B

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->