Ann Demeulemeester Shopping Thread

two models that are to be reissued next month
available at least at isetan

demeulemeester01.jpg

demeulemeester02.jpg

fashionpress

^The first pair :wub::crush:

Has anyone ever tried to get a tax refund from the Ann D store in Antwerp? I was there in July and asked for a refund form since I spent quite a bit of money there and their VAT is very high. I sent the refund form back with the stamp from customs, as I was told to do. I never got any money and never heard anything from them so I e-mailed the store last week but haven't heard anything back yet :unsure:

^I received a response to my e-mail two days ago. They tracked down where the error happened and I'm supposed to get my refund next week. They were incredibly sweet, such great customer service. I want to go back and spend more money there immediately :lol:

^ thanks for reporting back
nice to hear

those models ( the first pair from F/W 09, the second from S/S 05 ) were just out yesterday if anyone is interested.
also you can see 25 other pairs from her archive at the corner of isetan titled "ANN DEMEULEMEESTER - 25 YEARS 25 SHOES - " at the moment btw.

252709.jpg

252710.jpg

252711.jpg

252712.jpg

rbbtoday

^indeed! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures runner!
Ann's boots are just :heart::blush: *sigh*

thanks for all the pics runner...
so funny to think of ann doing such pointy shoes at one point...
i strongly associate her with a big rounded toe now...
i know she does other stuff and i have a pair of square toed boots from her...
but i still always think of her shoes with rounded toes now...
funny how that can happen...

:P

i love love love the tall boots with all the laces and straps but all i can think about is how long it would take to put them on or take them off...
:ninja:...

:rolleyes:...

^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->