Anna Dello Russo (February 2011 - November 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PK3Qu.jpg

harpersbazaar

Honestly, I'm not keen on her Balenciaga outfit. As much as I'm happy to see this collection still being worn, and particularly this jacket, it simply doesn't go well with the trousers and Prada shoes. She actually wore it before and I liked it the last time better.

I'm so glad to see her in Prada S/S 11, though, brilliant together with the shoes and this perfect fur stole.

She looks so chic at Versace & Costume Nation. The simple outfit of legging and a bright yellow jacket with red clutch just POP. I love this.

I loved her outfit at Cavalli/Pucci. That dress is just oozing sex!

hmm, not lovin the recent outfits. The pieces don't always work together..

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved her style but now she looks like caricature personage. She really looks ugly wearing Prada sunglasses and her Jil Sander peplum and orange suit with Prada shoes looks awful. I think she should stop and think about what pieces looks really good on her and what she should throw away. I love her outfit at Cavalli, I love when she wearing Prada striped dress and smoking but I think that Miu Miu head-to-toe outfit didn't work on her. And I prefer her with straight hair

Last edited by a moderator:
^Love this Pucci dress:flower:, it would be better if she wasnt so revealed but overall she looks good in it. And Im still obsessing in her in that orange print Prada dress, probably my fav look on her ever.:heart:

She looks amazing in the Pucci dress!
I knew she would have picked that one! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"