Anna Dello Russo (January 2008 - September 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanBaby

Reaction score
I searched and searched and I can't believe Anna doesn't have her own thread! Even Melanie "the assistant" (of French Vogue) has a thread. The girls and the L'uomo and French Vogue are the most fashionable stylish editorial teams in the industry. Anna has AMAZING taste! I'll post pics later!!!!!

i totally agree! ive searched and didnt find one eather! shes so amazing in my opinion

Anna is no longer editor of L'UOMO Vogue. She is the creative director of Vogue Nippon & has been for quite some time.

:flower:

Looking through various fashion sites (style.com included) I stumbled upon some of Ms. Dello Russo's expertly executed fashions. How is it that she doesn't have a following on here? :unsure: Maybe most don't know what she looks like...or perhaps she already has a thread and I'm simply spamming as I type! Either way, here are some of my favorites:

ADRw.jpg

TulADRGCw.jpg

Colorw.jpg
09m.jpg

CHANELADR.jpg

(ahh...the shoes.)

credit to sartorialist and style.com

so good, too good

I'm also surprised she didn't have a thread! I feel like Scott Schumann is always photographing her, she's interesting, always has great accessories.

anna08uw5.jpg
anna07os7.jpg

anna06di9.jpg
anna05nb1.jpg

anna04nb2.jpg
anna03bq6.jpg

anna02wb0.jpg
anna01gv0.jpg

(source: vogue.co.jp)

The more pictures I see of her the harder I fall. :wub:She has impeccable style.

Also, I uploaded a few other pictures, including some of the ones you did, eleria, and now they seem to have gone "poof". ah, well. And with this in mind, I was referring to the f/w 07 prada shoe with the elastic.

Anna is no longer editor of L'UOMO Vogue. She is the creative director of Vogue Nippon & has been for quite some time.

i had no idea.....:shock:
that could explain why Uomo Vogue is not my cup of tea for some times now.......

when did she leave MMA??
I'm relieved to know she's maybe not the one who's responsible of all this celebrities in Uomo Vogue, then....

Even though I don't know her that well...I really like her style...from what I've seen so far, a bit trendy but very chic and elegant

i had no idea.....:shock:
that could explain why Uomo Vogue is not my cup of tea for some times now.......
when did she leave MMA??
I'm relieved to know she's maybe not the one who's responsible of all this celebrities in Uomo Vogue, then....

No ADR left before the changes...Franca Sozzani is the one responsible for the new direction since she's also editor of L'UOMO Vogue.
:ninja:

And I want to thank AmericanBaby for starting & everyone else for contributing to this thread. I adore ADR & I had her on my threads to start list but just hadn't gotten around to it yet. She usually does at least 2 pages for Vogue Nippon on her style ideas every month...so I will do my best to get some of those scanned & up here soon.

ahh la la...
finally a thread for the lady...

B)...

she is definitely breathing some new life into VOGUE japan...

she reminds me very much of carine roitfeld in terms of her personal 'look'...
all that form fitting stuff and big borderline ugly shoes and pin straight hair...

i'm not sure i care for it much actually...
but i think she is tremendously talented...

:P

Last edited by a moderator:
oh by the way I wanted to say this woman is an art historian:wink: and specialized in fashion history... she seems to have a very important fashion culture....

she reminds me very much of carine roitfeld in terms of her personal 'look'...

I see what you mean...it's not really a succesful copy of Carine, if you ask me.

I had no clue she's now at Vogue Nippon either...but when I see the recent issues, she's doing a terrific job indeed

She is talented, indeed...
Though her personal style is incredibly underwhelming...

What are you talking about? She's a goddess! She is just as good and interesting as Carine and Emmanuelle, just different i wouldn't find a carbon copy of either particularly interesting.

Backstage Missoni FW08 w/ Mariacarla Boscono...wearing Balenciaga:rolleyes:

00430mno0.jpg

style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back