Anna Dello Russo (September 2010 - February 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last outfit is gorgeous! I'm in love with these sunglasses :heart:

annabalenciagaresort.jpg

gq.com

WOW that shot is really beautiful.
She looks like a pink swan princess lost in the city ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to see a full picture of the black dress she wore @ Proenza!

the picture in #1563 is literally breath-taking. it could easily serve as an editorial imagine in a fashion magazine or an advertising campaign. this woman literally wafts fashion everywhere she goes.

ANNA DELLO RUSSO, fashion director at large for Vogue Japan.

WHAT I’M WEARING NOW An Yves Saint Laurent dress with strawberries on it, because I was thinking it’s still warm outside, and nice to still have a summery feel. The hat has cherries on it, and it’s from a very famous shop in Milan called Alan Journo that sells all the crazy stuff from Philip Treacy, Stephen Jones, Linda Farrow ... I always go there to get my hats. The shoes are Yves Saint Laurent, the clutch is Olympia Le Tan, the watch is a Rolex. I like the big size. The strawberry ring is vintage from the ’70s, and the coral bracelet is an antique.

My style is completely schizophrenic. I can be feminine, sexy, over the top, masculine, androgynous. I see fashion as a way to play with your personality, to flirt with a part of yourself. It’s like when you go on a date with someone. You’re excited, you dress up, and you look phenomenal. When you get dressed, you should always be dating someone — even if it’s just yourself.

ON WEARING EVENING CLOTHES IN THE MORNING I love clothes, but I don’t like to go out at night anymore. I wake up at 5:30 every morning and practice yoga. So I was like, where am I going to wear these clothes? I decided I’ll have fun in the morning!

CURRENT PROJECTS I have a fragrance coming out at Christmas that will be sold only on Yoox.com. It smells like vanilla and almond and comes in a gold slipper. I wanted it to be fun. And I have my blog, which I started in March. I had this desire to share my passion with people, especially young people. It’s thanks to them and their blogs that I’ve become more visible. It’s changed my life, and my career. My blog as well as the fragrance is for them.
nytimes.com

Thanks to all of u posting these great pics of Anna. She looks very stunning.

Wearing a Lanvin dress and Manolos:

redcarpet-fashionawards

:heart:Gorgeous...She looks so Gorgeous!!!:heart:
When she appeared on the Marc Jacobs looking so "over the top"(not in a good way) i thought this season she was gonna look ridiculous, unnatural and simply fake... but judging from the Jason Wu , the Balenciaga,The Dolce , the Francesco Scognamiglio and the Lanvin ones . I think is going to be one of her greatest season... shes looking natural again (in her terms)...shes looking stylish, chic and simply beautiful... this Lanvin is no exception.... Anna no needs to try that hard, fruit hats are just a big No:sick: even for a fashion risker like her..... i really hope she keeps dressing on like this the entire season... shes such a joy to see :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->