Anna Dello Russo (September 2010 - February 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she twitted before NYFW that she was shopping to get the best looks. And I've to say that from the moment, she's killing it!!!
I love the Lanvin dress but I'm not too keen on the bag. I noticed that she keeps wearing that ( gorgeous ) pink necklace, anyone knows who made it ? It looks like Lanvin's type of jewelry but I'm not sure.

^the bag with the Jason Wu outfit is Olympia Le Tan,and the bag with the leopard Lanvin seems a Roberta Camerino :smile:

Personally not a huge fan of ADR's over-the-top style; however, she looks stunning in this Lanvin dress - just lovely. :heart: And those pink sunnies were very cute on her too.

Another shot in Wu

annawuletan.jpg

style.com

she's just spectacular woman. from what i've seen she's more popular on today's fashion week list than anna :P

OK so maybe I'm clueless but when did Worth Couture make a comeback? I thought that it was a dead label. Regardless, that black frou frou dress with the corset is stunning. ADR is the best person to pull that off.

At Acne S/S 11 with Hanneli Mustaparta

You can click it for a really, really big version.

Source: acnestudios

That fur coat she's wearing @Acne could be Roberto Cavalli FW10 but I'm not so sure

it's always a little joy to see Anna's outift!Personally i would never dress myself like her..my personal style is quite different (for budget limit and for personal "fashion-vision") but i really like her "persona"..love the charisma, the joy and the passion/obsession for fashion that she exudes..love how she wears cocktail dresses at 9:00 am and love how she "break" all the rules..like "never head-to-toe on designer,never runway look,never too much,never this,never that..she really seems a woman that,beside all the trends, dress exactly how she wants!and also she came across as a very nice girl!:wub:

am i the only one who noticed that she is wearing the SAME NECKLACE with every look???...

what the heck is that thing anyway?...
she's clearly making some sort of statement with it...
so now i want to know what it is...

:unsure:...

*it's not pretty, whatever it is...
:innocent:

Just my thought as idk but I don't think Anna is trying to make some kind of statement by wearing the same necklace. Perhaps it is a piece that means something special to her (like Carine and her César pendant), or it is just that she doesn't like to pack several necklaces while travelling for safety or something. For example she could make an statement by wearing a dress from a young designer over and over again that would mean that she supports him, but a necklace idk :unsure: Then again this is just my thought :flower:

Anna looks so fab.. Loving all the pics of her! I like the leopard dress and the fur dress/coat is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"