Anna Dello Russo (September 2011 - September 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Manager

Retired
Reaction score
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]124409[/split]

Last edited by a moderator:
It is Proenza no? But why tuck an ivory coloured shirt into like that? It is styled wrong imo.

Yes Proenza Schouler FW11

00130big.jpg

vogue

Uh I seriously dislike the skirt, it makes her look like an overweight Garter snake :lol:

this skirt is one of the first truly anna dello russo moments we've had. she's at her best when she's challenging us :smile:

So far all her outfits were rather unexciting, not a fan of the one with PS skirt either. Hoping for a real fashion feast in Milan and Paris, though.

Does Anna go to London? I can't remember.
She should considering she's such a fan of the newcomers.

The Proenza skirt is bonkers and, yet, brilliant. It is quintessentially Anna.

Does Anna go to London? I can't remember.
She should considering she's such a fan of the newcomers.

i dont think she has in the past but i think considering how much she loves mary katrantzou she will at least go to her show.

^^ She was in London last season, and given the katrantzou obsession, and Tom Ford I imagine she'll be there again.

I'm not the biggest fan of Anna's look, I think she can be a bit of a victim, letting clothes wear her, not like say isabella blow where even the most iconic pieces of clothing lost the designer behind it because she managed to transform it to such an extent. Saying that I find it fascinating how she has managed to capture the zeigeist, is so much as she has become the pin-up girl for a fashion generation, a subculture if you will, that focuses more on the realty of fashion than the fantasy of the runway. In this case, that being she brings a new mood, I do admire her.

Is Anna.. alive? She hasn't showed up anywhere in NY the last 2 days, I can't believe she missed Jacobs.

^ im sure she is still in ny right?! she said that marc was the only reason she even comes to new york...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->